SOLS accounts (1 Viewer)

Elzilcho

HSC
I enrolled today and i am not able to log on with the username and password they provided. Is it just a problem with me or others to?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
When I tried to borrow a book from the library on my enrolment day, the librarian said that the card takes up to 24 or 48 hours to activate, so I assume it is the same as the SOLS. I know that my friends and I couldn't log in on the day we enrolled, but it's working fine now.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Hey. I have been working in the computer labs for enrollments for the past four days, so have faced this question a few times lol. As said above the account will take roughly 24 hours to activate, from then just log in, as said as well it is case sensitive so just be careful. I heard from a friend it didnt automatically get them to change their password, so just go to the current students page ( www.uow.edu.au/student) and click on the manage user account link (below where you enter your student number and passowrd). Hope this helps!

Elzilcho

HSC
Thanks for all your help. It works now, just took some time to be activated :)

McLovin

HSC
I changed my password about 3 hours ago and it said it should only take 20 minutes to be activated, yet it's still not working, is this another thing to wait for or should I just contact Student Central for help?

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I changed my password about 3 hours ago and it said it should only take 20 minutes to be activated, yet it's still not working, is this another thing to wait for or should I just contact Student Central for help?
it shouldnt take that long to change, try again, it is case sensitive, make sure you didnt accidently chuck a capital letter or something in there, if not go to the password reset link and try again from there.

McLovin

HSC
All good, I tried last night and it worked at about 11pm which was quite odd.

dt673

HSC
for help on your user account (sols account, whatever other names people pick) the ITS Labs people are the ones to see.

In person at Building 17 level 1 (the computer labs) or via extension 4169.
However they will NOT reset your password over the phone and if your seeing them in person, have your student card with you.

Operating hours during session are Mon - Fri 8am -11.45pm and Sat/Sun 10am - 4.45pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)