Some decisions... (1 Viewer)

m@ds

I deferred from Uni for the remainder of 04 today. I HATE my course and Im desperate to change it. I deferred for the reason that if for some reaosn I can't regain entry next year I have something to fall back on. Do you know if I have quit and re-apply completely through UAC to change my course next year? Or do I see the Student Services and just apply to vary my degree?

This is a major change...BCM/LLB to a Pop Health majoring in politics!

Mads.

santaslayer

HSC
hey m@ds, is law that crap?.......jeeezzz......one less UOW law student!
where u going for ur new course? still at UOW?
oh yea..lol......go c student services first.....they should be able to help, even if u do know what specifically what to do, it will still be better if some people in "da know" would guide u.....at leas u wont make a mistake...

suz

HSC
wow m@ds I am actually shocked lol
Yeah law is pretty crap at the moment but i made a promise with one of my friends that we are gonna stick it out lol
Well, best of luck with whatever you decide and enjoy your deferred time, are you gonna work????

m@ds

Thanks guys. I will do that ASAP.

It isn't law so much that I hate...I am not a big fan of communications but I think its mainly the fact that I can't for the life of me get back into studying yet after last year. I had a hell year and a lot of health probs and I'm surprised it took me this long to realise I needed the break!

I have been looking into some other courses but I'm not going to make a decision yet...I will wait and see what the year brings. I am working 3 jobs, and looking at going overseas in September...either that or moving out!

Good luck my UOW law buddies...I have faith in you! P.S. If any of you need a copy of the constitution, or haven't got Laying Down The Law, LLB100 Readings or CCS105/SOC110 readings...let me know, lol!

suz

HSC
OMG m@ds I sooooo need to buy the constitution off you

santaslayer

HSC
but yea, go to building 36 for all ur deferring needs...lol
there should be a form inside

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I just pictured this massive building you walk into with just this form, a desk, a chair, a pen and a box...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's really quite complex :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)