Some Help...pleeez!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
omg i dont know why you litle ones are worrying about ur sc...
i go to a selctive school and got two band 5s and all teh rest band 4s
thats because i'm accelerating a year in maths so i did prelim maths in yr 10.. 3 unit.. i concerntrated on the final prelim exam than the stoopid sc.. and i came 10th out of the whole grade including normal yr 11s! ..bejeebers..throw ur school cert in the corner unless u wanna leave school and find a job..

Sunflower

Don't worry tooo much about your SC. If your going on to yr 11 & 12, its good practice.
If your leaving, do the best that you can. Many, many people have survived it before you...even me! It's not the end of the world if you don't get the marks that you really, really want. Just do your best and try not to stress tooo much!

Last edited:

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
Lol, SC's like a walk in the park. :)

Well, everything except for history and geo.
Like I give a flying f*ck what happened to aboriginals 200 years ago?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by fwuxed
Lol, SC's like a walk in the park. :)

Well, everything except for history and geo.
Like I give a flying f*ck what happened to aboriginals 200 years ago?
i'm asian... all i care about is trying to save money AHAHA or trying to become a doctor lol

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
cabramatta doctors find their certificates in cornflake cartons

haha :p

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
My parents r strict type. B/c I have a curry b/g they're always like study, study, study!
I know what its like... Curry parents expect heaps from their kids, its just ridiculus sometimes. But seriously, you shouldn't worry about the SC... Its a piece of cake if you ask me! Just know your stuff and you'll ace it easily!

stargaze

HSC
.. i know heaps of ppl are saying the SC is easy..
anyways..
how do u study for it?... // can u study for it ??
( ive done a few past papers.. and i c a lot of it is general knowledge.. and for maths they give u all the formulaes u need...)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by stargaze
.. i know heaps of ppl are saying the SC is easy..
anyways..
how do u study for it?... // can u study for it ??
( ive done a few past papers.. and i c a lot of it is general knowledge.. and for maths they give u all the formulaes u need...)
I posted this in a different thread but yeah :

Originally posted by Tenille
study????
English: know what everything is, eg rehtorical Questions, 1st 2nd and 3rd person ect.

Maths: just know your formulas (just area and volume really), im guessing you do advanced maths so you will be fine. If you do, do advanced it will be easier than most your exams, you gotta remember they have to account for the dumber people, you know they people who get like 20% in exams, i can not put it in a nicer way sorry.

Science: Know what an atom, moleclue ect is, and a bit about natural selection ect.

Geography: know how to read and interpret maps/graphs, and be able to write a paragraph about what you see. And know a couple of points about stuff like Salinty, rural urban migration, ect. for your writing task in it

History: know how to read and interpret sources, know a bit about Federation, Bit about Aboriginal rights and how they have changed, Womans rights and how they have changed, and how Australias relationship with the US and Britain has changed over time, also if you want to, know a bit about Republicanism, popular culture, multicultralism to be on the safe side.

When you get down to it and into the exam room you will realise you remember alot of it cause you have done it so many times, even if you havent study it.

Hope you have better luck with the magpies than what i did!!!

stargaze

HSC
re: to tenille
sorry didnt see this before posting my thread =p

with maths tho.. i thought they gave u a sheet with all the formulas u need ?..

Kulazzi

HSC
Yeah, just da basic ones, I think its just da area ones, u dun need to know the distance formulas and all dose hard ones (THANK GOD!!!) so yeah :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by stargaze
re: to tenille
sorry didnt see this before posting my thread =p

with maths tho.. i thought they gave u a sheet with all the formulas u need ?..
Yep they do and those are the ones you only need really, if you go to the real BOS site you can download the sheel from past ones to see what ones they give you, but you don't really need to know any others.

lol i hope that made sense probley didnt lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)