Somebody break my legs please (1 Viewer)

emily

mmmm, my bed is looking sooooo comfy and this reflection statement soo dodgy...

aww, it's nice to know that all the yr 12s are up together though :) at least none of us are alone in our stressed out, trying to write a wanky sounding piece of crap state :)

Paisley

Banned
My RS is so very, very wanky... and rubbishy... and good God I want to die... having said that, I absolutely love my MW...

emily

wow you're lucky! if i hear anything about zimbabwe ever again i'll probably shoot myself, and my rs is shocking!

whats your mw?

Paisley

Banned
I'm glad you asked that...

It's a collection of four pieces exploring the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and how they are reflected in various power relationships throughout history. The first one is a series of journal entries, letters and extracts from sixteenth century Central America at the time of the Conquistadores, the second is a suite of poems about the Irish Famine in the nineteenth century, the third is a short story about the Great War and the last is a post-modern story/thingy/God knows what about a girl who has an abortion.

emily

holy shit, well done, sounds awesome - look forward to reading it in showcase next year :)

Paisley

Banned
Thanks!

Okay, I have a rather important query... say, hypothetically, a friend of mine had printed his Major Work (remember, this is a made-up scenario) and perhaps, he had forgotten to maybe number the pages... would my friend in this situation be able to write the numbers on the bottom of the page very neatly or would my friend have to reprint the entire thing?

Paisley

Banned
Also... do I... er, I mean, my friend, does he have to number the cover page? And what do we have to have on the cover page anyway? Do we have to have anything on the RS cover page?

emily

ok well tell your friend not to worry :)

i'd write the numbers on, put the reflection statement right after the work without a seperate cover page, and the main cover page should have your title, student number and centre number on.

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by emily
ok well tell your friend not to worry :)

i'd write the numbers on, put the reflection statement right after the work without a seperate cover page, and the main cover page should have your title, student number and centre number on.
shouldnt we put our student number and all that on the reflection statement too though? in case the two get separated, because im not connecting my reflection statement to my Major Work... We're not meant to put them both in together are we? ... eh? oh.. i give up...

pri

HSC
N/A
I got it bound with the major work, so if they wanna separate my RS and MW they cant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)