• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Something a mate sent me: Class of '04 (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

I dont usually write crap like this, I dont usually send e-mails either. If any of this seems weird or repetitive i aoplogise, all this was written staright out from mixed emotions so please bear with me.

I dont have everone in our years e-mail, so if you could forward it around it'd help.

This is for Year 12 2004

Its over,
Holy crap its over.

I cant explain the feeling that these words bring.

We smile and laugh at the thought, but on the inside it feels like were missing something.
Its a day we dreamed about since kindergarten,
No more class rooms,
no more lunchtime soccer,
no more canteen, homework,
teachers,
assemblies,
merit awards.
No more free periods,
we wave goodbye to the long and tiresome wait for 3:00,
no more school gate,
or the lame presentations during the Australian anthem.

Its just all over.

And despite everything we present and say, each and everyone of us feels it, that the biggest achievement has just slipped away, that everything, our whole lives are floating away, and regardless of how much we hated it, were beginning to miss it, and we cant help it, its all we've known for the last 13 years of our lives. Its all we ever knew and now we feel lost and confused, like were walking into the darkness unwillingly but we still continue to walk.

It didn't matter if we went to a party and passed out, if we got a job, or moved house, It was always there, but more importantly, our friends were there.
and I think that what we choose to remember, our friends,
the laughs,
the good times and the comedy.
Every negative thought is reversed into a humourus situation, every time a teacher snapped, or when we were humiliated throughout in front of an audience, it doesn't matter what bad thing happened we only remember the positives, and its these memories and times that kept us going. Through every failure,
Through each pile of assessments,
Through life.

And its that which I am the most great-full for. Chances are that after this year we wont ever talk again (be thankful). I want to take this moment to thank each and everyone of you. For standing by, for laughing with and at, for every smile and laugh. I honestly could not have made it this far without each and every one of you, I want to thank you all, for making me laugh, and for laughing along. Because in the far future, regardless of where I am, I'm going to look up and smile at those memories and every minute and second of school that's been crammed into our brains will come back. I apologise to those I may have offended, those who I may have angered or presented a wrong image to, I can only ask you're forgiveness and understanding that anything I may have said or done was purely for a laugh, not for abuse or revenge, regardless I thank you for being there. For spreading the laughter.

And one the 24th of September 2004, we don our uniforms for the last proud time and salute each other and the experiences that we've gone through. With only a few tests between now and when we leave for the rest of our lives. And we will all leave, not as students, not as peers, but as members of the same family, born of the same enforced institution, as brothers and sisters. We've banded together, some groups small, some enormous, but each united and forever strong.

It is on this day that we become great and that, regardless of how we do in the HSC, Uni, or in life as it becomes, that we will be forever united, do not leave this day with grudges, do not leave this day with a hatred or anger of another, on this day we are reconciled, we will leave and forever know that whatever happened happened, and that in the end, it doesn't really matter, its the memories that we keep, and how we feel that matters in the end.
We may screw our HSC,
we may screw up in our jobs,
but regardless of what happens,
we will always stand united,
we will always be in reach of our dreams.
And we will achieve them.

As the next chapter of our lives opens, we can only reflect on the one that has closed. Each and every one of us will forever be etched into each others memory, from that 1st day in 1991, to the final day, the final exam. The last two months
Before this life.
Our lives.
Begin

This is the Final message of the Odd-Father
Occasionally known as Damiano Laurenzo Zamprogno-The 1st

Ciao Mutha Fuckers
The idea of graduating hadn't sunk in to me until I read that.

Scary. :(

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
awwwwww thats a beautiful message, hmm except for the ;ciao mother fuckers at the end lol,

don't be sad that its over, be happy that you got to experience these good times (which may i add, youll never forget) and meet so many people who have influuenced your life

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im graduating tomorrow.. its so sad =(
we had our last McDonald lunch, last lebbo pizza, last drink up during school, last class.. ect.. but the though of leaving forever had never occur to me.. until tonight i guess......... :(

i bough waterproof mascara just for 2mro lolz :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
omg!! that is soooooooo beautiful...im about 2 cry (seriously....then agian, i am an emotional chick! lol..& i just had the 1st 1/2 of the formalities 2day..)
it really sums up everything that prolly every yr12 has experienced!

if its ok...im gunna print dat up (change it a bit 2 suit my yr) n give it 2 my yr 2moz or sumtin

tell whoeva wrote it...that they rock!!!!!!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:( i don't think it's hit me yet that i have left school, let alone leaving a year ago. it's bringing back all the emotions from lat year *sigh*
very ncie e mail

pookie1234

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
awwwwww thats a beautiful message, hmm except for the ;ciao mother fuckers at the end lol,

don't be sad that its over, be happy that you got to experience these good times (which may i add, youll never forget) and meet so many people who have influuenced your life
that was my fave bit

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
hmm well for me and my friends, it dosent seem to be that big a deal. 2mrw is our last day at skool, but we dont do any of that 'graduation' type stuff until our leavers dinner i think

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Asquithian said:
its not a big deal...everyone will get their uais and everyone will move on...everyone will be back in a classroom by feburary

boo hoo...get on with your life...forget about school...
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
hmm well for me and my friends, it dosent seem to be that big a deal. 2mrw is our last day at skool, but we dont do any of that 'graduation' type stuff until our leavers dinner i think

that's the thing, i don't think it has hit me i have left because in hindsight it's not a big deal.

but i do remember the apprehension of these days last year. i don't think i want to remember.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
its not a big deal...everyone will get their uais and everyone will move on...everyone will be back in a classroom by feburary

boo hoo...get on with your life...forget about school...
yeah theres really not enough time to dwell on it

before you know it you're nearly in second year, balding, wife won''t even talk to you, in debt..

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i'm officially graduating tonight. Its so scary.

what'll i wear?!

oh wait. uniform :rolleyes:

rumour

HSC
jhakka said:
The idea of graduating hadn't sunk in to me until I read that.

Scary. :(
uuummmm..... wasn't our first day in 1992?

Well mine was, I don't know about the rest of you:D.... sorry but I'm not really that depressed, maybe cause it doesn't feel like the end for me.........

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol yeah it was, i didn't think anything of it when i read it because my first day was 1991

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The biggest thing that has helped me deal with this, is the fact that i go to a fucked up school. The only one in the town that doesnt have a muck up day or treasure hunt. Yes, the same school that made us sign the 'no alcohol or underage parties policy' aka no fun polocy. The same school that refuses to have captains, but allows everyone in year 12 to be a 'senior student' which gains no respect from the little snots of a k-12 school. The same school that wasn't invited to the "Year 12's from every school" party.

The same school that i will be glad to leave, and do a big nut in the car park on the 3rd of november.

Damn I wouldve loved to have muck up day and not feel that my HSC was threatened by drinking. I'm more scared of the school then the police or my parents when i drink.

If you ever know someone moving to Tamworth, tell them, DON'T GO TO CARINYA.

The other thing that helped me is that half of my year (which is about 20 people) are going to Newcastle anyway, so I'm still going to see them all the time.

hibs19

wow, wat a sweet e-mail!! well its been quiet a yr for me!! i finished school last yr but up till now i miss it !!

i loved my skool!! i loved my friends teachers and the rescpect everyone had for each other!! i think i really haven't gotten over skool yet is because my sister is now in yr 12 so it's like going through the whole experience two yrs in a row!! today is her final assembly and it just soooooooooo much reminds me of our final assembly and how much everyone cried ( including teachers LOL)!! We had the best yr from 7 till 12!! we were all sooooooo close and when we left on our final day we wanted to make it memorable!! throughout our yrs at high skool our yr advisors always referred to us as butterflies.. well first we were caterpillars then yeah the whole butterfly life cycle.. and then finally when we got to yr 12 we turned into butterflies! so wat we did was we bought 150 butterflies on for each person in our yr and after the final roll call we went out on the oval and released them all to symbolise being free!!

it was soooooooooo beautiful and sad!! i'll never forget my times at skool!! i'm at uni now but uni is nothing like skool!!being at skool for 13 yrs of our lives made it like home!! but at uni u're only there for about 3 or 4 yrs!! its not enough time to get attached to it like skool!! anyway enough for now!!

for all u 2004er's goodluck wit ur HSC don't stress u'll all do well in ur own way!! just remember skool ROCKS!! never forget all the fun u had and the friends that u shared the fun wit!!

^___ShabS___^

man i need to get kleenex tissues! after crying so much i realised that there actually is a difference between so many tissue brands!

I graduated yesterday (Thursday)… I guess I didn’t realise what graduating meant until last night. I didn’t shed enough tears during the day (graduation) but i cried a lot in bed last night just thinking about SCHOOL! Thank god we got a year book!
I only read ¼ of this e-mail and already started crying! Still am while im typing this :’-(
I don’t know if Ill be able to sleep after formal …

I don’t wanna say good bye to my year! :’-(
I don’t want the next chapter of our lives to begin! :’-(

I HATE LIFE… LIFE IS A FUCKING BITCH !!!! that’s my opinion on life!

OMG I have used a lot of tissues while reading and replying to this thread :’-(
Yes im a cry baby!
i have a headache now

rumour

HSC
Last day-over
no body cried!!!

But then again our grad is tonite :p

We had a big picnic, with a bbq & the lebo fruit bong thing-I didn't try it, but I had my 1st drag-yes I'm so behind & it was foul...........also got hit with 2 water bombs, & it had seeds of so sort in them, the chick that did it also had bombs full of yogurt & vinegar in 'em.

But half the year didn't show up!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)