Soo nervous for 2morrows Work Exp (1 Viewer)

trinity_limit

HSC
N/A
Guys how did u conquer ur fear, i know its only like this, ur first time or not. My first was with my mum arrgh, in year 10 and now i chose hospitality coz it was easy for me and i got the award. But now im loosing it I seem to b forgetting lots of stuff. Im so nervous for 2morro, I hope it goes well.

ackmon

HSC
Doing work placement 5-9 dec at sheraton on the park. anyone done it there? if so what can i expect? or is there anyone else going there the same time?

trinity_limit

HSC
N/A
Its finally over, I over stressed for no reason they were all nice people and goin there everyday is soo much fun. I didnt miss school. I was enjoying it, that the time has actually went very quick believe me.

Shazzeh

HSC
lol i've done both of my work placements. i enjoyed it and my first even got me my new job so i'm happy. i went to Lonestar Parramatta and then City Extra.

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol i remember being so nervous for work placement...but after u get over the first day..everything goes alright...the people are nice and yeh..then on the last day u either wanna leave or stay....but i had a really nasty executive chef..but apart from that it was good.

=)

HSC
im going on monday!
im sooo nervous... i dont wanna go, when i return 2 skool i hav 2 weeks to catch up on 5 days of work.
damn hospitality!

maiimae

HSC
just think of all the free food you'll get ^^

castlecrusader

HSC
i had this really gay work experience at the local RSL , they made me chop these huge buckets of old mushrooms, took me so long :"(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)