Soooooo, how was it??? (1 Viewer)

suz

HSC
C'mon all how was your first day????

Well I had a pretty good day apart from learning I have the same lecturer for politics and history :mad:
Made some friends so was pretty happy with that
Ummmm, yeah politics seems okay, law was good (but what a stupid assignment) but not sure bout the lecturer woman and history was puttin me to sleep

Anyone else...........

m@ds

I'd say we have the same lec for Law...I was in the 1.30 session...she's a bit..I dunno what the word is. I agree, shitty assignment.

CCS was cool, I love thew McKinnon building lecture theatres. And SOC sooooo boring. Have mgmt and LLB100 tomoz!

Overall, pretty good. A bit overwhelming but the people are so friendly!

HSC
It was a long day :(

Didnt finish till 7:30 and had to be awake by 8:30 :(

I have an Indian lecturer for accounting - and he is so hard to understand... ;/

it was ok.

Sam

samboh
HSC
haha i had him b4... last yr..
but eh u get used to it and eventually you'll understand him

swangal

Originally posted by suz
C'mon all how was your first day????

Well I had a pretty good day apart from learning I have the same lecturer for politics and history :mad:
Made some friends so was pretty happy with that
Ummmm, yeah politics seems okay, law was good (but what a stupid assignment) but not sure bout the lecturer woman and history was puttin me to sleep

Anyone else...........
hey suz i have that same sweaty dude for history n politics! he seemed ok but i wish he would stop pacing evry 5 secs....For law was that a seminar for LLB100 or a lab thing for LLB110 that u went to 2day? cos i didnt kno whether both started next week or not...

suz

HSC
It is like she's schizophrenic, one minute crackin jokes the next.... I dunno she's weird
Ive got POL and ITAL tomorrow

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah that sweaty guy bores me....history was soooo boring! I loved soc and politics wasn't too bad, LLB110 wasn't too bad, I had that American chick.

suz

HSC
To swangal I know his pacing is SOOOO distracting and it makes me nervous lol
It was the lab for 110 that I had today with nancy Seth or something like that
Yeah someone else agrees with me that history was boring lol

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
My first day really, was today.
Yesterday I went in for half an hour. The lecture for CSCI103 was supposed to be two hours, it was half an hour. Today I had a two hour lecture so well yeah.

Today was MATH121 (Discrete Mathematics). One of the lecturers, Caz, was actually really good. She was able to keep us all really alert and interested and got people to talk to each other about the subject (well, even she said we probably wouldn't). I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course I went online to see when my tute was (since for that subject we are assigned times for tutorials) and it ended up clashing. How extremely fun. But other than the clash, I can see MATH121 as a really good subject.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
To be honest today was quite boring, The MGMT ans ACCY was really long and tiring, but the sts100 cheered me up :p it seem intereting even though the lecture room seems quite old.

santaslayer

HSC
Accy and mgmt were done by boring people, hence the boring atmosphere it created, law was stoopid, we went in the communications room with gay plastic chairs...hmph.....

suz

HSC
Really???
I've got the lecture today and I was looking forward to it as well...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I hate it. Its boring. It's just like school, only with longer breaks and having to travel an extra hour to get there.

I'm defering. I really don't think I wanna spend 4 years of this. Get on the job training doing something else, methinks.

suz

HSC
Really? If that is what you think is best go for it, some of my friends from other uni's are hating it too!!!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
well I figure I'll defer, if I do wanna come back in 12 months I can. I just don't think I'm suited to Uni study - I need practical stuff. I spend most of my time thinking 'I really don't have to be here' and 'I hope I get a seat to myself on the train' Not very productive. LOL ;)

suz

HSC
yeah that's true, can you still defer???
I'm gonna try to transfer cause travelling is annoyin me already lol

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah I think thats whats getting me down, the travel. Im gunna stick it out cos I know if I take the year off I won't go back. I think it'll be a bit better when I make some friends and I have some familiarity. At the moment its all so new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)