soooooo not ready to start year 12 (1 Viewer)

*emi*

HSC
yep gab..
everyone else is TOTALLY STRESSED OUT!!!
eek
but seriously.. you've already done 2 hsc exams
its old news to you =P

i am SOO NERVOUS!!!!

but sadly - those nerves do not translate into the drive to do more work, but rather talk to people about just how nervous i am haha

IceOnFire

HSC
I am currently just anxious about the first assessment tasks. I really don't want a bad start to the HSC, and I think if I do shit, my other assessments that follows will be shit as well.

kirsty2478

HSC
Ive only just discovered this site so don't know where to look. Does anyone know how well you have to do in General Maths to get a good UAI?
Im worried that its gunna drag it down...

*emi*

HSC
ya huhh....
i feel the same way
good thing is that religion is first assesment.. and.. well.. i can pwn it =P

*emi*

HSC
hmm general maths.. really not sure sorry
haha yep its a BRILLIANT site =P

*emi*

HSC
haha lovely people who LIKE to spam =P

(um not to mention any names.. =P)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah, indulge yourself on those regular saturday or friday nights out, you'll definitely deserve it (of course once you've done all the requirements of h/w,study,assessments etc over the weekdays)! It really releases the stress and gets you back into reality where you will have time to think that the HSC is not all that important in life. Obviously don't indulge yourself over the limits, that would just unmotivate you...but just those casual nights out with your mates, or just going to the gym really helps. "Study" only is not the way to go, and it's not the healthy way to approach the HSC. You obviously need some sort of a balanced life. Ask anyone, even ask the most nerdiest kid ever will say that you need a balance.

I guess if you think that you're "immature" to approach the HSC, then I reckon you should reflect back on your years of your school life, and the life that may be ahead of you, it might help direct you or give you an insight of your future life, where you need a positive approach to get there. Picture your all time greatest hero/role model and let that be your temporary motivation to help you approach this big step.

And being "mature" doesn't necessarily mean being a nerd at school or being absolutely silent in classes, it simply means that you are prepared to meet the requirements of being a HSC student, that is: h/w, approaching the HSC in self-less way, (eg: respecting other people's space, respecting their work ethic, sharing resources, offering a hand etc...), a being a role model for the junours.

flowergrl

HSC
yoakim said:
Yeah, indulge yourself on those regular saturday or friday nights out, you'll definitely deserve it (of course once you've done all the requirements of h/w,study,assessments etc over the weekdays)! It really releases the stress and gets you back into reality where you will have time to think that the HSC is not all that important in life. Obviously don't indulge yourself over the limits, that would just unmotivate you...but just those casual nights out with your mates, or just going to the gym really helps. "Study" only is not the way to go, and it's not the healthy way to approach the HSC. You obviously need some sort of a balanced life. Ask anyone, even ask the most nerdiest kid ever will say that you need a balance.

I guess if you think that you're "immature" to approach the HSC, then I reckon you should reflect back on your years of your school life, and the life that may be ahead of you, it might help direct you or give you an insight of your future life, where you need a positive approach to get there. Picture your all time greatest hero/role model and let that be your temporary motivation to help you approach this big step.

And being "mature" doesn't necessarily mean being a nerd at school or being absolutely silent in classes, it simply means that you are prepared to meet the requirements of being a HSC student, that is: h/w, approaching the HSC in self-less way, (eg: respecting other people's space, respecting their work ethic, sharing resources, offering a hand etc...), a being a role model for the junours.
as you can see, at least one of us is ready... XP.

i've already lagged behind on the 3rd week. better start cramming soon...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Kewl, I havn't actually noticed how quick these 3 weeks have gone by haha. WOW. Already looking forwards to the summer holidays :)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
m0ofin said:
Of course, I'm not speaking from experience but just calm down and take it one day at a time. Getting hyped up about it now won't do you any good. However, if you do happen to find it all too much, find someone to speak to. I'm sure there are many people there to help you get back on track.
Quoted for truth. M0ofin knows all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)