SOR PREDICTIONS/THOUGHTS (1 Viewer)

DULAPEEPA

HSC
hiii guysssss,
for section 4 do yall reckon this year they may ask us to write about ONE religious tradition or TWO?

HSC
N/A
hiii guysssss,
for section 4 do yall reckon this year they may ask us to write about ONE religious tradition or TWO?
I reckon one. From what I've seen it's been holistic(Either "at least ONE" or "TWO") quite a bit in previous years so it may be specific to only one year.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
sor1 gonna be a gay broad question but im kinda keen because it means i dont have to write about Hajj (I know fuck all about the hajj)

HSC
N/A
no as in like when you use Hadith quotes that you've remembered, do you have to give the exact name of the Islamic scholar who said it or can u just say (Hadith). Like what r u guys remembering?
I dont do Islam but generally you can just make up a source if you don't remember. Markers probably won't check quotes, let alone sources.

peach ice tea

HSC
no as in like when you use Hadith quotes that you've remembered, do you have to give the exact name of the Islamic scholar who said it or can u just say (Hadith). Like what r u guys remembering?
im not doing islam either so i can't really say much 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)