Sorer Or BMW? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
u should be looking at the smallest engine u can get for a Ci
since its a bmw, it's well built, and so u can go that little bit further in regards to getting a car of an older model.
if u go for a 318ci then u are looking at a 4 cylinder engine
the 320ci's and above are 6 cylinders
these two are a bit out of ur price range, but bear in mind both have 17" e46 style m3 wheels (because they are the 'sports' version i think- hence the 's' in 318iS)
http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?UsedCarID=1176175&TabID=3328&Alias=carpointau
http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?UsedCarID=1257768&TabID=3328&Alias=carpointau
these wheels are pretty damn expensive. i should know, i've got the 18" ones

umm the 6 cylinder version e36s can get pretty expensive if ur looking for more power, though

r u after a manual or auto? just curious

btw that bmw sucks balls lol
the reiger front doesn't line up with the sides and the reiger addon doesn't go too well either. it looks like a snow plow.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Pace_T said:
btw that bmw sucks balls lol
the reiger front doesn't line up with the sides and the reiger addon doesn't go too well either. it looks like a snow plow.
Are u talking about the bmw in my post? I think it looks alright... a bit kiddyish and my cousin doesn't seem to realise it ruins the whole luxury car look of a BMW- i still prefer stock-look bmws;

I thought I'd upload some pics of his sister's near-stock Ci.. i don't think they modified exterior at all, only an ECU swap... But the Ci is definitely a sweet looking car.

Also note... if any of you can guess what the car on the left in the final pic of the 330Ci is... i'll give you an eCookie.

Btw Pace_T, good work on spotting the AC Schnitzer and Rieger gear. I think the parts just starting to misalign because the workmanship wasn't that good to begin with and the road isn't exactly good quality where they live.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
AhAHAH i never noticed it until I saw that pic- but it looks like a South Park face with the mouth open + smiling and the eyes^^

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Ok maybe I went a little too far in the MS Paint. ... here's a simpler one.

Last edited:

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
transcendent said:
i like the double round eyed beemers. .
you mean the model older than the red BMW from the threadstarter?

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
ohhhh i love beemers!!!
i want the 325 convertible (earlier model)
sexxxxxxxy

how much do u rekon they go for??

http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/03B0L130389317A/1995-BMW-325i-Convertible-black-A.jpeg
this is yumm
omg i want it now lol

http://www.motorsm.com/AUS/cars/used/image/autotorque/CED1.jpg

earlier model meaning the ones with headlights that look like the current M3's?
A second 325Ci Probly go for around 80 grand? not too sure. But yeah, they are nice...

[EDIT]: Sorry, didnt look at pics before. Those ones probly go for around 30 grand? not too sure.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
those ones start at around $25,000. the reason is because obviously convertible costs more and it starts at 325 so its a pretty large engine and hence comes with a lot of extras as standard.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it'd be more than $25k... the current 325Ci (the new 3 series coupe isn't out for another 12mths I read in SMH the other day) would be less than 5 years old, and I doubt it would've lost "that much" value considering you see 318i's and the like from 2001 fetching in the $20k range.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i just want a couple of thousand dollars to fall out of the sky into my lap
why
why why
its all i ask
lol

HSC
7th Sign said:
Ok I deffiantly want a BMW the insurance on them seems to like 200 cheaper for insurance then my current car :| its only like 50 bucks a month ...and Alot of gals seem to liek the BMW in favour of the Sorer :|

I want a bmw with a air bag well my mum wants me to get one becuase my cousin crashed and the air bag saved his life or some bs ? and I want it for about 12k ..and it needs to have 2 doors and like 150 thousand ks or lower?

whats models should I be looking at?

If you are giving way to your left, you and the driver u cause an accident with will definately both need airbags

Pace_T

HSC
seremify007 said:
I think it'd be more than $25k... the current 325Ci (the new 3 series coupe isn't out for another 12mths I read in SMH the other day) would be less than 5 years old, and I doubt it would've lost "that much" value considering you see 318i's and the like from 2001 fetching in the $20k range.

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/Desk...dvanceOptions=yes&TabID=3328&Alias=carpointau

http://www.drive.com.au/used/search/results.aspx?b=Convertible&m=BMW|3&l=32&yr=1991|1997&sf=2

i think u r getting the e36 and e46 mixed up

HSC
DaddyK said:
This guy needs to drive a giant air bag.
bahahahahaaha. good work dude. you're offically ten thousand times better than you were an hour ago

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
go_swans said:
If you are giving way to your left, you and the driver u cause an accident with will definately both need airbags

I was been sarcastic you stupid bIATCHHHH note the funny smiley...

oh but that right you dont spot out sarcasm :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)