sorry, some very noob-style Q'S. (1 Viewer)

stazithegeek

HSC
HELLO, im stazithegeek but im not an account of stazi (i just lyked his name)and i got some very noob-style questions like the one posted above me.

I love dis font, I use it all da time!

1. There is a solid with 12 identical regular pentagons. Ling writes an expression for the surface area of the solid. She draws a diagram to help her. http://community.boredofstudies.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=16803&stc=1&d=1217145081 Which of these is an expression for the surface area of the solid,
a) 60ab
b) 5ab divided by 2
c) 15ab divided by 2
d) 30ab

2. A market owner takes 20 percent of the sale price of anything sold by the stallholders. Amanda is a stallholder. She calculates the sale price, S, of each item by adding together:

a. M, the cost to make the item
b. the profit she wants to earn
c. the amount the market owner takes

On each item, Amanda wants to earn a profit of twice what it costs her to make the item. Which of these formulas could she use to find S?

a) S=2.5M
B) S=3.2M
C) S=3.6M
D) S=3.75M

btw, if you wanna know, these are seemingly easy questions but when you have an awful teacher lyk mine, they get extremely hard.

loving you for doin es ques. stazithegeek!!

miredale

HSC
THe SC is dead easy. Stop working!!

Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything!

A side note, never use the words 'da', 'dis', or 'lyked' in civilised company, if you expect to be taken seriously.

Regards

p.s. THat's my name.

stazithegeek

HSC
hey miredale, thanks for your reply,

by the way, I have to work hard for the SC lol, my parents are grinding me for it and I actually want a future career :D So, is there any chance, you could help me solve these questions, I really want to do them...

thanks stazithegeek!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)