Sorry to do this... ANOTHER UAI prediction (1 Viewer)

Lennie

Just wondering what i would be looking at with these marks.
Im at TAFE, and as for ranks, the only one i am sure of is Biology and Modern History, the rest are just estimates.

Eng Adv; 89/100 (=5/25)
Eng Ext 1; 43/50 (6/8)
Eng Ext 2; 45/50 (2/5)
Modern History; 90/100 (3/20)
Biology; 96/100 (3/16)
Legal; 95/100 (3/6)
Society and Culture 79/100 (3/8)

(I have a few more subjects, but the above are my best)

I know my ranks have to be picked up. There are just so many smart people :p

We still have a long way to go with regards to assesments as well.

Do you think i could drop the extensions and still be on track for a 95+?? (assuming i pick up my ranks and marks)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I know I have said this to you before but...drop advanced not extension! Your extension marks are pretty solid, and frankly they scale better than advanced and involve a lot less cramming, not to mention that they can work as your required 2 units of english instead of your previous advanced mark. And comparing your performance to what most tafe goers get along with their resultant UAIs, you probably will get in the 90s...anything higher is up to you:)

Lennie

kami said:
not to mention that they can work as your required 2 units of english instead of your previous advanced mark.
Is that a fact??
Seriously??
But doesnt that mean that my society mark would have to be taken into account??

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
As far as I am aware, it is just 2 units worth of english whether it be ESL or Standard or Advanced or Extension 1&2, and whether or not your society mark counts depends on whether it is higher than your advanced from last year.

Lennie

kami said:
As far as I am aware, it is just 2 units worth of english whether it be ESL or Standard or Advanced or Extension 1&2, and whether or not your society mark counts depends on whether it is higher than your advanced from last year.

My society mark was 1 mark beter then my adv. mark (78) last year :(

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Regardless of what you do with Advanced, I would advise against dropping Extension as your Extension 2 mark, along with your Legal marks are the best of what you have.

Lennie

kami said:
Regardless of what you do with Advanced, I would advise against dropping Extension as your Extension 2 mark, along with your Legal marks are the best of what you have.
And I so wanted an excuse to get rid of my major :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)