• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sound System. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey,
Due to unforseen circumstances, my newly installed Sub,Amp,Headunit will need to be taken out of my dying Mazda 323 Astina SP and into a new car (i'm thinking and old civic).

Was just wondering how difficult it is to rewire my system into the new car including rewiring the speakers in the new car into the amp? I have a moderate understanding of how circuits work. Know any websites which may help me?

Or if i were to get someone else to put the old system back into the mazda and my sub/amp/headunit into my new car how much would it cost?

(i'd probably have to install the old stuff...sell the car...bring the new car....install the new stuff)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Just to confirm, in your Mazda 323, you've changed the stock speakers, installed new HU, an amplifier and a subwoofer?

I think... the challenge will be getting the amplifier removed and then installed in the new car. The rest of it shouldn't be too hard to install provided you can use the existing wiring. If you want more detail, probably should ask a professional :)

kepler

HSC
This will cost a lot of money. Do you spend a lot of time in your car? Why don't you do-up something else? Well, good luck with it all!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I personally found sound system the most rewarding considering I spend alot of my time sitting inside the car (in traffic) rather than looking at it or accelerating much...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)