Soundwave Festival (1 Viewer)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
This Soundwave beats the crap out of last year's in my opinion :eek:.

Highlights for me were City and Colour, The Dear Hunter, and The Receiving End of Sirens.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
I wish I had gotten a ticket to the MSI sideshow. :(
Yeah would've been pretty awesome, but i'm like tired/poor haha

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
tom u serious.....not even goin to see scary kids, common they are fuckin so cool
yeah i was front n centre for saosin show, there was a fuckup with the drummer's mic's an took for ever during the sound check.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bowman said:
tom u serious.....not even goin to see scary kids, common they are fuckin so cool
yeah i was front n centre for saosin show, there was a fuckup with the drummer's mic's an took for ever during the sound check.
yeh dude... i dont really like their new stuff, they destroyed all their old songs when they re-recorded them :( and im THAT over going to gigs and waiting through a million supports to see the band i paid for (especially when i could be drinking with friends haha) ill come in for saosin for sure. see you in the middle dude ;)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
tom i remember back in the day when you used to go *insert tomversation here* over scary kids.
and also irrelevant!
whenever i listen to ascension it reminds me of wollongong and 130 :eek:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i love irrelevant
nah i'm goin with a chick.....so i doubt i'll be goin into the pit.
i'll just try an get into her pit if u get me

do u get me?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the thursday sideshow was better than all of soundwave. no lie
that being said saosin were DISGRACEFUL. that new singer cant sing, and was off key the whole time, not to mention the band that cant play their own songs. i flushed my saosin shirt down the toilet in a drunken fit of rage

i ended up coming inside for the whole thing, envy on the coast, receiving end of sirens and scary kids scaring kids were pretty good. but thursday were mind blowing.... argh!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i saw u in the i <3 nj shirt
u were cuting sick in the pit
lol
i was in the middle level watching the bands havin a few beers.

i thought the sound at that venue was average.
way to loud an the vocals for all the bands were muffled.
i dont think it was mixed right.

but all in all scary kids should have had more time to play

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Do they perform I Can Tell at shows? That song is one of my favouritest ever and it'd suck to have it sung by that other guy

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
i remember seeing a few videos on youtube from late last year of them playing it but who knows nowadays..

edit: yes they play it nowadays

catherinet

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Do they perform I Can Tell at shows? That song is one of my favouritest ever and it'd suck to have it sung by that other guy
"I Can Tell There Was An Accident In Here Earlier" was the version with Anthony Green. "Breakup at the Rock Show" is the new version with Cove singing. IMO it's shitt!
They didn't even preform it at their side show with Thursday that i went to.
They played "You're not alone" and "Seven Years" though, they were good!

Cove is a bit of a wanghead though. He didn't even come out and say hi before the show. They sounded pretty shitty for most of their songs anyway.

Scary kids scaring kids were awesome at the side show. Before the show i met the little keyboard guy. He is the cutest little thing!

I didn't even stay for Thursday because it was getting late and it was a school night. Besides they were aparantly CRAP at Soundwave.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
catherinet said:
"I Can Tell There Was An Accident In Here Earlier" was the version with Anthony Green. "Breakup at the Rock Show" is the new version with Cove singing. IMO it's shitt!
They didn't even preform it at their side show with Thursday that i went to.
They played "You're not alone" and "Seven Years" though, they were good!

Cove is a bit of a wanghead though. He didn't even come out and say hi before the show. They sounded pretty shitty for most of their songs anyway.

Scary kids scaring kids were awesome at the side show. Before the show i met the little keyboard guy. He is the cutest little thing!

I didn't even stay for Thursday because it was getting late and it was a school night. Besides they were aparantly CRAP at Soundwave.
crap at soundwave? you heard lies
they were one of the only good performances of the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)