Spain (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
why
do u rekon coz i have a lil struggle with verbs it will make extension really hard?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ohhh.. fanks... coz really.. if u was gonna say yes.. then i wasnt gonna do it.. u was gonna turn me off it

Nescient

HSC
N/A
EY!!! im class of '04... im doin 3 unit spanish (saturdays :() and it actually aint that hard!!! like i was a bit iffy to do extension!! but seriously, like the movie we're doing "El Barrio" is actually really funny (they're swearing) it amuses me :p but yeh seriously... and in ur exams when u gotta write essays and stuff u dun even gotta relate it :/ u lose marks if u do and its just ur opinion which makes it soooooo much easier...
but serz, u should do it... tis good stuff :D

*EmmaKate*
in a year, u could learn enough if u applied your self... aslong as you know the basics you'll pick it up really well when u get over there. It'd be harder if you werent gonna go, but since u are it'll be heaps easier for yah!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jejeje... i watchd the movie barrio years agO~~~!!!!!
jejeje its a good movie.. stupid boys!

Marie-Paule

spanish is without a doubt the nicest language in the world...its so sweet and hot mmmm im tryin to learn it atm but its not going too well...i do french at skool good luck to all its such a nice language!!!! i wish i knew it :(

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
omg i finished watching barrio today... so bloody dirtty

Nescient

HSC
N/A
its dirty... but its funny!!!! its very amusing :p and its not the language that makes'em seem bad its the way the act :/ like when they make fun of him not having a mum... thats so bg...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i think thats funny how the guy goes to the grandad.. here eat somemore ur a growing boy n he slops on the mash potato.. LOL i couldnt stop laufing!

Kakie

To EmmaKAte

Hola me llamo Kate
im doing span 1st year at uni, and i have learnt it relatively well in a year...there is a girl who spks french, and we are advancing at the same level! so going over there i reakon probbabs 3/4s of a year to a year, after french its really easy to pick up! as are the hot chicos!

also, without illegally endorsing alchies....in the bars if the barmen like the look of you, they will give you soooo much free alchies its amazing!!!

have an awesome time, and hopefully next year estaras hablando español! (cant remember conj. of estar en el futuro!! hope im right!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)