Spanish for Beginners Preliminary (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha i hadn't thought about word changed to spanish..nice :D

joven means young..

and of course! i forgot about vosotros hahaha..but you don't need to put it..just 'sois jovenes'..

good luck in your test :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
does anyone know what 'paroxêtonas' and 'proparoxêtonas' are??
i'm translating some of my notes so i can understand properly but these two words aren't in my dictionary..in case it helps, they were in sentences to do with rules of changing singulars to plural lol..

ie. 'palabras paroxêtonas que terminan en s' and 'palabras proparoxêtonas que terminan en s'..

edit..those weird looking e's are meant to be those i's with the sort of apostrophe shape instead of the dot......yeh....lol

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
hey all been a while since i've written in this thread.... well im doing good in spanish beginners!! hehe love thelanguage, difficult but the help of other people like yourselves makes it easier for me.. atm we did an exam i mentioned b4 previously int he thread and had some study notes posted up... i'd like to thank you cuz it helped!!! hehe im ranking 1st now in the grade so im pretty happy... and coming first by a long shot, now all i have to do is go good in myhalf yrlies which are in about 3 weeks time!!!!!

any last minute or study notes will gladly be appreciated :) maybe i can top this one again hehehe

well everyone take cares !Chao! adios y buenos noches! Me gusta Espana ;) hahaha cyas

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hahaha..last wednesday we learnt the REAL version of 'la cucaracha' lol :p

la cucaracha, la cucaracha
ya no puede caminar
porque le faltan, porque le faltan
las dos patitas de atrás

so it goes..

the cockroach, the cockroach
already not able to walk
because it's missing, because it's missing
the two back legs

..or similar lol (poor attempt at translation haha)

btw..why is such a well-known spanish song about a cockroach? haha..and also, why is a cockroach feminine? INSULT! :p

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
LMAO!!! omg you funny one.... its a funny one that song i think i heard that song in ummmz Once upon a time in Mexico..... your a funny girl, and not sure why its feminine, thats pretty weird.... or they could have used it in a female context... is there sucha word called cukaracho? lolz not sure how to spell it but taking a shot...

cyaaa adios

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol yes..hence cucaracha = cockroach..it's in my dictionary lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)