Spare time... (1 Viewer)

justchillin

HSC
This question is directed to past HSC candidates...especially those who have gotten over 98... what is an ideal amount of time to leave for checking the paper over... I've done 95-2000 HSC's and I finish with about 20 mins 2 spare...thnx:)

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
20 minutes to spare sounds bloody good. I never finish.

May I suggest you go a bit slower? That way you wont need to check the paper over.

christoph

Dumb Blonde
HSC
Yeah 20 min is about fair i reckon although I remember having about half an hour left on one or two of those papers so you might even be going a little slow i should say...:p

shafqat

HSC
N/A
I think around 115 +/- 2.. Lost a couple on probability, forgot to do a one mark q, lost at least one in q8, and minus a couple for silly mistakes.

shafqat

HSC
N/A
My teacher said treat question 8 like a comprehension question. Read it carefully, and always look back to previous parts of the question you are doing, as they will often be related.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
shafqat said:
My teacher said treat question 8 like a comprehension question. Read it carefully, and always look back to previous parts of the question you are doing, as they will often be related.
Good advice. I like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)