Speaking Test (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

how did you study for your japanese speaking test?

because i have tomorrow, and all ive done is written down the possible questions because the teacher gave us the topics that may be tested on, integrated it with other questions then i keep memorising it. Obviously its not exact lol. And i have also recorded it on my mp3 to listen over night and see if the method actually works. :)

please give me some of your HSC advice. :D:)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
kadlil said:
how did you study for your japanese speaking test?

because i have tomorrow, and all ive done is written down the possible questions because the teacher gave us the topics that may be tested on, integrated it with other questions then i keep memorising it. Obviously its not exact lol. And i have also recorded it on my mp3 to listen over night and see if the method actually works. :)

please give me some of your HSC advice. :D:)
i dunno.. what really surprised me bout the test was how much of a convo it was.. and the fact that they only really let u say two sentences before cutting you off and then asking the next question.. just be ready for any possible senario and practice answering to other simpler Questions.. (although if it is just an assessment task then most of the questions that the teacher did actually give you will be the ones that will be asked)
for practicing just talk whenever possible.. i tlked in japanese to my cat!! also taping and listening to urself works too.. especially if you cant stand the sound of your own voice so you speak over it/along with it to drown it out (works for me!). Therefore you can pick up parts of the intonation that can be changed and you get the extra speaking practice.. :D

*wow! go the essay:p)

P

pLuvia

oh and one more thing, in my half yearlies i got 18/20 for speaking, came first, but how do i make it a 20/20, i mean i spoke non - stop, tried to say as much as i could for the question asked, used many advanced structures thanks to my friend, and i swear i spoke everything correctly,, but only got 18~!!.. any reason?
My friend, an accelerated student, said to say as much as i could to minimise the questions the teachers ask etc.

Ichiban Ichigo

HSC
yupgisonyun said:
i need to know how to get to north sydney boys and newtown performing arts....
-_-;;;;;
little nervous about the HSC.....
but i'm quite used to speaking by now~~
every1 gud luck~
For Newtown Performing Arts:
As you exit Newtown Train Station turn left and keep walking. You'll see a big churchy looking building, that's part of the school but keep walking and you'll come to the front of the school. I think it's got big shiney letters saying Newtown Performing Arts School or something... you can't really miss it.

P

pLuvia

omg, stuffed up so badly today in my speaking.. :(:( expecting very low, 12/20 or lower

Lain

HSC
kadlil said:
oh and one more thing, in my half yearlies i got 18/20 for speaking, came first, but how do i make it a 20/20, i mean i spoke non - stop, tried to say as much as i could for the question asked, used many advanced structures thanks to my friend, and i swear i spoke everything correctly,, but only got 18~!!.. any reason?
My friend, an accelerated student, said to say as much as i could to minimise the questions the teachers ask etc.
Bit late but.. anyway..

Accurate, fluent and structure-ful sentences are good but don't forget the content quality! Remember to answer the question asked, and try and convey more information. After each time you practise, think about what you have said about yourself. It also helps to think about what kind of question might arise from your responses.. and to give responses that you think will lead on to questions you know how to answer well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)