special consideration (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
hey guys, this is my last semester and during the formal examinations i have been sick and for the last 6 weeks or so. i have seen a number of doctors and have done blood tests to find out whats wrong with me, but the major concern has been my inability to perform during the exam period, which has ended for me. I was wondering how the special consideration procedure goes if i do happen to fail a unit? if i apply for special consideration and i dont fail what happens then? i am finishing of and hope to graduate and i just wanna get out of here!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Led-Zep said:
hey guys, this is my last semester and during the formal examinations i have been sick and for the last 6 weeks or so. i have seen a number of doctors and have done blood tests to find out whats wrong with me, but the major concern has been my inability to perform during the exam period, which has ended for me. I was wondering how the special consideration procedure goes if i do happen to fail a unit? if i apply for special consideration and i dont fail what happens then? i am finishing of and hope to graduate and i just wanna get out of here!
Hmm, once you get your results back apply for a review of grade. You should have submitted special consideration as soon as you got sick, that way it would have been accounted for. They normally bump up your marks a little, or give you a conceeded pass if you were really close to passing. This also depends on the nature of the illness, evidence, unit, etc.

OMGRX7

HSC
does uws have an official date when the results get released? Cause other uni's got them back already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)