Speeches Tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

JUB JUB

HSC
Hey, are they actually going to identify a speech for us to talk about in the essay tomorrow???

if so...will it only be one of the short ones??? like keating, socrates or lincoln....do you think they would choose lincoln again?

I know you guys haven't seen the paper...but I would just like to see your predictions....:)

Paisley

Banned
Yeah... well, trying to... I know they're not going to give us Pearson (eugh) but apart from that, I'm learning all of them... and you could say I'm leaving it rather late...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
it was recommended that you ahve a general knowledge of the context and views of ALL of the 12 speeches, then a specific knowledge of 6 of them, and in that 6, three long ones and three short ones....

just a thought..
~princess~ xox

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
umm..i think they were talkin abt a margaret speech but cuase we havent doen it yet, we got it changed to socrates....something abt speeches need to be challeging and satisfying to teh audience

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
wow...as in the normal cssa paper had margaret attwood's spech as a compusary text? ......um.....*dies*

we are not doing the cassa paper....but i hope we dont get given a specific text...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)