Speed Dating (1 Viewer)

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
What do you think of speed dating? Any advice for future speed-daters? i it effecti ve in hooking up people? Is it just a fun thing? Is it a typically desperado last resort thing?

Skeeta

HSC
I really think its a good idea. I want to do the same thing but a friend-o-meter.

Really.. As if two minutes, doesnt give you enough time to tell if someone is a COMPLETE moron or not.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
i saw speed dating on ncis.

Skeeta

HSC
Exphate said:
Deciding if someone is a moron yes, but if you would be able to date them...well not in my opinion atleast
Thats what I mean though. Its basically meeting a bunch of eligible people. You have two minutes with each of them, you weed out the weirdo's/morons/clearly incompatible people.. Then you find out who believes YOU are somewhat compatible, then you're left with some prospective dates.

Quick easy way to meet people.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
maybe they can have phone sex then go on dating after the speed date?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I thought it was just an medium for people to find people.

If its like the one in the movie "Hitch", then I think that's fine. You're just meeting people, and everyone is keen on meeting, and open to any possibilities. You get to know them later if your speed date went well.

It's like what happens at bars when people pick up and numbers get exchanged etc except its an accepted thing that everyone there wants to meet someone.

Although, I personally wouldn't do it unless I was finding it extremely hard to meet people. :/

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
so is it for deperado exclusively?

lengy

HSC
I've taken to watching Sex And The City and the sheer number of people these characters go through... is overwhelming.

Duuude

HSC
Sure why not. You only get two minutes with a guy (or girl), but if your first impression is good, you can then get their email. Not my idea of dating though.

Season

HSC
I want to do it, I think it sounds like fun even if its just for the experience of it. You don't really have to commit to anything and it sounds stupid, idiotic but original enough for me to enjoy it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)