Speedweek SBS (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cause I get home half way through I watch it on occasion hoping for some good races but not every week has the races I like.

Anyways this week was the Australian Performance Car Champions that I watched for the first time. This is it, the race I've been wanting to see. Not just boring old V8 but a variety of cars from HSV GTOs, HSV DTS, FPV F6, BMW M3, Mitsubishi Evolution and Honda S2000 it has by far the best selection I've ever seen. If more races were like this I'd watch it religiously.

Plenty of spins with the HSVs being heavy through turns dancing into the gravel and in one case a HSV tapped an Evolution only to be counter-tapped on the spin sending it rolling over in the dirt. Brillant, exciting stuff this is. Evolution took the first round and the M3 with a huge surge of power took a corner away from the AWD Evolution to win the next round. Can't wait till the next race on August 19 - 20 at Phillip Island.

There are other races on Speedweek and you can discuss them here but I'm not interested in drags or non-road based car races.

ohdato

HSC
APCC Use to be all over on ch10 when it was run by Procar or prodrive (was years ago) along with the Brutes when they first started and it was all about who
could smash up the most panels.

I have a big dislike to the fat bearded commentator that covers all of it and prob the other bloke. Two high educated bogans going on about Ford vs Holden.

Drag racing is good sometimes getting stuff from Jamboree and more import events.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i use to like the truck racing that it had.
mainly cause a mate of my dads was racing an wining

but speedweek is gun for alround racing, with different types of series an cars. an the boats are wicked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)