spending hours on this website VS actually studying 4 ur hsc! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
u know wat i have realized? this website is kind of addictive in a way, even though it might sound real nerdish! but i visit dis site on a daily basis n just search for useful resources or just read wat others have to say about the hsc.

but the problem is, i realize that i always waste a lot of my time visiting dis site- when i could be studying instead!

wat do u guyz think...does it somehow stop u from doing ur school work or is it useful surfing da net?
p.s dis is unfortunately my hsc year!:eek:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
u know wat i have realized? this website is kind of addictive in a way, even though it might sound real nerdish! but i visit dis site on a daily basis n just search for useful resources or just read wat others have to say about the hsc.

but the problem is, i realize that i always waste a lot of my time visiting dis site- when i could be studying instead!

wat do u guyz think...does it somehow stop u from doing ur school work or is it useful surfing da net?
p.s dis is unfortunately my hsc year!:eek:
yeah sometimes i get carried away lol. msn is the bigger problem tho ..

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeah sometimes i get carried away lol. msn is the bigger problem tho ..
lol lucky for me my new years resolution was to decrease the amount of hours i spend on msn so now i only go when i really have the urge to, n thats hardly. i knew a guy who went on msn like literally every day n so he actually got 53% as his total uai! so yeah dat sorta scared me lolz

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Get out whilst you still can!

This thing is more addictive than smoking.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol lucky for me my new years resolution was to decrease the amount of hours i spend on msn so now i only go when i really have the urge to, n thats hardly. i knew a guy who went on msn like literally every day n so he actually got 53% as his total uai! so yeah dat sorta scared me lolz
i rarely went on msn last yr and i mean rarely lol. seems that im back to my old-addictions ><" haha. but i can control myself i guess. ill just turn off the monitor and go work on my table. but the annoying thing is when i have to type up notes on my computer or find something . thats when i get distracted lol

nwatts

HSC
If BOS does anything to your spelling skills I'd encourage you to stay here. Either you'll improve, or you'll be at one with the computer and won't harm "outsiders" with your terrible English.

mr_brightside

HSC
If you keep that spelling, grammar and punctuation up, then wave goodbye to your HSC english exam.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i rarely went on msn last yr and i mean rarely lol. seems that im back to my old-addictions ><" haha. but i can control myself i guess. ill just turn off the monitor and go work on my table. but the annoying thing is when i have to type up notes on my computer or find something . thats when i get distracted lol
lol i think u should seriously delete ur msn! nwayz, my family kinda distracts me too. they full on have the tv loud, so when i hear it, i instantly go downstairs to watch it :( blame my family lol

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
HSC
mr_brightside said:
If you keep that spelling, grammar and punctuation up, then wave goodbye to your HSC english exam.
OMG I dont seriously get it. Cant you tell that this is how some people type when they are on the net. Its actually faster and more updated in a way. I dont get why it pisses people off:burn:

mr_brightside

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
OMG I dont seriously get it. Cant you tell that this is how some people type when they are on the net. Its actually faster and more updated in a way. I dont get why it pisses people off:burn:
1. Updated? dis duznt mean its updated it jus means dat its lyk heps harder 2 read.
2. It seriously doesnt take that long to type properly.

mr_brightside

HSC
LOL WHUT YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE LOL?! HuH WHAT?! KE GHEY LOL FAG LOL?! COMMENT UhhhuhuUHUHUHUHUHuhuhuHUHUH LOL! LOL!

Last edited:

mr_brightside

HSC
nwatts said:
Stop flattering yourself. It was violent videogames.
Now that you mention it.

I am the angel of death. My plan to pwn some n00bs is at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)