Spicks & Specks 2006 (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Awesome show!
This week it was the gay guy who always appears on Rove and an operatic singer (i am lost for names, missed for few minutes)
The great thing about this show, is that it can appeal to everyone, as discussed by Adam - the questions and humour have a wide and limitless audience)
What's your fav segment - i adore 'Substitute'

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I like the one where they have to draw album covers or song titles etc.
I love this show, but the only bad thing is I can only ever answer 0-5 questions per show lol.....

Still a great show though.

klh

HSC
i think thats what got me into the show, substitute, but al the other segments that have sorta like gags are cool too. Btu althogh i dont have the accumluated knowledge of years and years of music, its still great to watch and its humour.

the first substitute was form the book of cost accounting, which also further my liking...because i not only guessed the song, also i understood wha thtey were singing about lol

HSC
great show (as everyone has already stated). Fav part of the show would have to be substitute, the drawing one, the bicycle one and the one where the letters are mixed and form a band (bloody hard).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Argh I missed it! Will tune in next time though. This was one of my fav shows in 05.

bradc1988

HSC
Great show, but why did it have to be on at the same time as Prison Break. I loved it last year when the line up was New Inventors>Spicks and Specks>Black Books>The Glass House. Now that is good television.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
does anyone know where spicks and specks is filmed? i can't find any info on the abc website for tickets and i really wanna go... but knowing my luck it's in sydney like everything else :(

HSC
actuallay spicks and specks is filmed in melbourne- so you're in luck. i would be there if it was in sydney.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
it was so cool - in music lecture last week, we played the - name the song game - heaps of clips and we had to write them all done - it is cool having spicks & specks as recommended viewing!!!

rozymisty

HSC
I just love Spicks and Specks. Its compulsory watching isnt it. I was sooo pissed off last week when pete murray did cover versions caus that meant that Colin Lane (who im totally obsessed with :haha: ) was going to be doing Substitute..which didnt happen!!! I was sooo upset about it! I just loved the xmas show that was hiliarious.

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
I am a 'Spicks and Specks' regular, and I watched last nights -- definitely the funniest one I've seen in ages! I laughed so hard at Jesse Griffin's country-singing alter ego Wilson Dixon, and his song 'Philosophy'...

"We owe this song to the Greeks. Three thousand years ago they invented thinking. They called it philosophy, which is thinking about thinking..." Hilarious!

and

"... a song that goes something like this. Actually, it goes exactly like this." Classic!

I <3 Jesse Griffin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)