Spirited Away? (1 Viewer)

.deimonic

HSC
What do you guys think about using this as a supp material? btw- I'm doing Peter Skrzynecki's Immigration Chronicles at school.

Also I was thinking of doing Boulevard of Broken dreams and a Shaun Tan book (either...The Arrival, The Red Treeor The Lost thing) as well. What're your thoughts?

clairebearxoxo

HSC
I think Spirited Away would be best for imaginitive journey, I was going to do it for Rabbit Proof Fence but I was relating it by themes and not the concept of physical journey.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
.deimonic said:
What do you guys think about using this as a supp material? btw- I'm doing Peter Skrzynecki's Immigration Chronicles at school.

Also I was thinking of doing Boulevard of Broken dreams and a Shaun Tan book (either...The Arrival, The Red Treeor The Lost thing) as well. What're your thoughts?
Um... Spirited Away is definitely the best one you can do as an imaginary (or imaginative) journey. I don't know if it's going to be a decent one as a related material for Physical Journey topic.

ashlee-xx

HSC
i used that in relation to strictly ballroomis
did alrite

Appleseed

HSC
I used Spirited Away and went really well, i use Journey: the north coast by robert gray as well with skrzynecki

Celestial Kitty

HSC
i used spirited away and i got great marks
its not just one type of journey ppl!
it can be physical as well as inner and imaginative

HSC
A good text to do. Make sure you write about the cinematic techniques, the symbolism, even the atmosphere that the music builds. A good text to supplement the Tempest, using concepts such as power and relationships.

EDIT: Oh this is physical journeys? Well it can be used for physical, inner and imaginative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)