Splendour in the Grass 2006 (1 Viewer)

Gangels

HSC
It appears that triple J fucked me over and didnt announce all the artists!:mad1:

Theres also Paul Mac, Atmosphere, The Zutons and Matisyahu. This is splendour in the grass sourced info so its correct:), Paul Mac, Hip Hip Hooray!

Next announcement is going to be 20-25 artists at the end of May.

HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
mr. ben gibbard is god <3
quoted for truth

i'm wearing my death cab shirt today as my own personal celebration :eek: (i don't care if they're cuntbrains or whatever, i'm THAT stoked)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
anyone who hasn't listened to endtroducing by dj shadow really should before going to splendour, the guy is a freak.
stoked about the yeah yeah yeahs even though show your bones was a bit dissapointing, fever to tell was a fucking epic album.
sonic youth, enough said.
tv on the radio are cool.
despite what alot of you say, i like wolfmother. sure they're nothing groundbreaking, but theyre not pretending to be, and not ALL the music you listen to has to be cutting edge new wave groundbreaking art punk ya wankerz. it's just fun music, and a wicked live show.
avvvvvvvvvvvalanches are fucking cool as is atmosphere, the presets are fun(ny) and death cab are nostalgic.

but srsly, a fucking wow lineup.

HSC
death cab just announced sideshows too, fuck yeah .. no way all the brisvegas people are gonna fit in the zoo though, that place is tiny as

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Espo15 said:
anyone who hasn't listened to endtroducing by dj shadow really should before going to splendour, the guy is a freak.
stoked about the yeah yeah yeahs even though show your bones was a bit dissapointing, fever to tell was a fucking epic album.
sonic youth, enough said.
tv on the radio are cool.
despite what alot of you say, i like wolfmother. sure they're nothing groundbreaking, but theyre not pretending to be, and not ALL the music you listen to has to be cutting edge new wave groundbreaking art punk ya wankerz. it's just fun music, and a wicked live show.
avvvvvvvvvvvalanches are fucking cool as is atmosphere, the presets are fun(ny) and death cab are nostalgic.

but srsly, a fucking wow lineup.
this guy know what he's talking about, kids.

Gangels

HSC
katietheskatie said:
death cab just announced sideshows too, fuck yeah .. no way all the brisvegas people are gonna fit in the zoo though, that place is tiny as
I think most of the bands have side shows. Well most do by now anyway, i think. I'll have ro check:)

esquared

HSC
i got me my sonic youth ticket
i got my splendour money saved up
i got me my posse
now i just need some airfares and some bottles of passion pop smuggled onto the campsite.
oh man.

HSC
My friend is in the process of getting our tickets but if you just hang in there you'll get through, it takes a while to sell out

arrested development
HSC
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Done, albeit after much stress. Oh man, I thought I would throw up when the site kept being cunty. :(

arrested development
HSC
I was so close to having my connection time out though, I thought I would cry.

Hopefully it'll work for you soon. :(

giggity

HSC
i've been able to get to the page where you choose how many tickets you want but when i press reserve the page dies. laskdwpm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)