Spore (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Uncle Jonny said:
Yeah you're right argo. the "procedural generation" wright keeps referring to. That's what's going to need all ZE POWA
I keep forgetting that's what he refers to. I need to keep Googling it to remember ... doubt you'll get it on the Wii though. How would you play it?

Uncle Jonny

HSC
easy! The wiimote works just like a mouse, and this sort of gameplay doesnt need a keyboard.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Nintendo would have to pay shitloads to get it on the Wii, don't see it happening unfortunately :(

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah but the Sims is now on everything, so if Spore eventually did come to the Wii, it'd be a safe bet you'd be seeing it on PS3 and 360. Also, the Wii probably doesn't have the tech specs to run Spore efficiently, let alone storing a bajillion creatures.
I still <3 it though

Uncle Jonny

HSC
:(

It does have tech specs!!! IT DOES!!!

edit: nt rly. its got the same powa as the gamecube. still cool but

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
From Wikipedia: Both Microsoft Windows and Nintendo DS versions of the game have been confirmed. In a IGN interview, Wright stated, "Well, actually we are going to go on all platforms, but we will come out on PC first. We will even come out on cell phones and stuff."

So, if they can make it for the DS, then why wouldn't they make it for the wii? Coz it would be so much cooler on the wii.

anyway, stupid release date of 1st half of 2008. I want it now!!! :lol:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Release date has been announced:
http://www.spore.com/press_021208.php

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) and Maxis today announced that Spore™, the highly anticipated game from the creators of The Sims™, will be available at retailers worldwide the weekend of September 7. Spore will be available for the PC, Macintosh, Nintendo DS™, and mobile phones.

zingerburger

HSC
Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if the release date slipped to "Early 2009". But then again, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does come out this year.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I doubt it would slip if they've made a press release like that.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Boo :(

Amazan was confident enough to set a March release date and take pre-orders
oops! :eek:

Chris.

HSC
this has a official release date of like september 7th now or sumthing

what do u reckon the requirements will be, since my laptop wont handle it at all..

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Changed to 4th September now. Since when did games ever get pushed forward?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
ok, so this thread hasnt been touched since the game was released.
Who has it and what do you think?

i got it last week and am fairly well into the space age. At first i thought the who wormhole key tool would be great allowing me to jump from blackhole to blackhole. But ur destination blackhole is completely unpredictable so u spend more time hopping around the galxy than defending ur home planet which is being obliterated. That sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)