Sports Clubs (1 Viewer)

Adam1987

HSC
Well I don't know of many sports that actually have clubs in Australia, I'm in WA and most of you are probably in VIC/NSW so I'm just after an idea of popular clubs/leagues that you guys have in your state. The types with heaps of people in them, I'm really after it so I can meet people and get fit at the same time, but yeah I doubt they'd accept me in for AFL as although I'm muscley I'm skinny (6ft, 60kg). Oh, forgot to mention, needs to be ones starting soon.

Spam ideas away!

Thanks

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
there used to be club rugby.

i don't know whatever happened to them. :p but thats not starting soon.

cricket season? :p

Adam1987

HSC
Cpt obvious said:
Indoor soccer
I'm pretty sure indoor equivalents require you to sign up as a team not an invidual in a club.
davo_ said:
you sound like you must be terribly underweight.
Not terribly, I'm definitely skinny though. I can take really rough bumps but the only problem with playing AFL is that I can't give them back. :p
timlay said:
cricket season? :p
My brother said it has already started. :/

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
sif they don't recruit during the season..hmm.. i dunno.

i know theres probably a cycling club... in my local oval, if its not cricket, its cycling. :p

BlackDragon

HSC
you can join club soccer teams, basketball teams (in comps but not that serious comps), jogging clubs, mountain biking clubs, outdoors type clubs. the list goes on like that.. it shouldn't be too hard to find really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)