Sports / social clubs at Wagga (1 Viewer)

shagz_04

Hi everyone,
im going to Wagga this year and i was wondering what sports or social clubs the uni offers to students. I know they have the basics, eg netball, football, but what else is there?? please let me know!

Thanks!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
its the student union who offers theses so in second semester to be a member of a club you will also need to be a member of the studemt union.
taken from www.rivcoll.com.au (student union)

ACTIVITY CLUBS

Agriculture

Bachelor of Business (BOB)

Bahai Society

Biomed

Christian Fellowship

Drama

Education

Environment

International StudentsAssociation

Islamic Association

Malaysian

Multimedia

Nurses and Middies

Nutrition

Pharmers Society

Radiography

SAME (Sexual Awareness Means Equality)

Warriahs (rural health)

SPORTING CLUBS

Ag Netball

Ag Rugby

Basketball

Bushpigs Australian Rules Football

Bushsows Netball

Equestrian

Hockey Ducks

Red Rugby

Rugby League

Soccer

Volleyball

drama_fag

HSC
tell me there is something to do with athletics at bathurst... someone please tell me there is somewhere i can go to do sprint training...

been working sooo hard at it up until last season and have only been getting good results in the last year... and i dont wanna throw it all away when ive just started to peak...

help?

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
drama_fag said:
tell me there is something to do with athletics at bathurst... someone please tell me there is somewhere i can go to do sprint training...

been working sooo hard at it up until last season and have only been getting good results in the last year... and i dont wanna throw it all away when ive just started to peak...

help?
good luc id say ull need it

Royalte

Qualified Bludger
HSC
im hoping to find a desprate musician that will continue teaching me guitar up there lol i am so excited about the netball and equestrian tho!!!

kylie_robbo

Yes there are hockey clubs. The one attached to the uni is called Hockey Ducks. I have no idea about the fields. I assume grass.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i think ull find there synthetic ones with water sprayers (the hocky fields) didnt they just build new ones like near one of the clubs

butch_dodd

HSC
hey, im from batlow only round hour and a bit away from Wagga and i hopin 2 go CSU Wagga next year 2..they just got new water turf at the hockey fields there so thats a tops!! i a keen hockey player 2.....all the best!! NOT LONG NOW!! :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)