Spring Semester Orientation. (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
G'day everyone,

I have a question (specifically aimed at uni students); Is it okay to attend the upcoming orientation if you missed out on the 1st orientation (at the beginning of the year)?
I know that the spring orientation, starting on the 22nd is designed for new students starting next semester! But I kind of wanted to attend it as I missed out on a lot of activities (i.e. Library tours, study help info sessions and etc...) as I registered late. I didn't even go to the Faculty's Welcome for Information Technology.

Thank you!

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Can't see why it'd be a problem. The emails are calling it the "refresher" orientation anyway so if anything they'd gladly welcome you with open arms and sweet, delicious sandwiches. Honestly I'd go just for the sandwiches... I've never had such delicious sandwiches before...

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Can't see why it'd be a problem. The emails are calling it the "refresher" orientation anyway so if anything they'd gladly welcome you with open arms and sweet, delicious sandwiches. Honestly I'd go just for the sandwiches... I've never had such delicious sandwiches before...
Thanks m8 :)
late response, but I have to say it was pretty much pointless (apart from the food) haha
I was more for post-grads from what I noticed..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)