SRS (1 Viewer)

Yusra366

HSC
Hey guys, so I got an offer today from Macquarie for the course that I applied there for but to get an offer on November 12, I have to put them as my first preference by midnight, November 4. The thing is that I have USYD as my first preference, but since USYD does SRS only with their e12 scheme, I didn't apply for that scheme because I didn't know that. So that means I won't be getting an early offer from USYD anyways, so does that mean I can accept Macquarie's offer for now and then after November 12, I put USYD back as my first preference in order to get an offer after HSC?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations on your offer!

Yes, you may rearrange your preferences via UAC accordingly (i.e. place MQ as your first preference until you secure your offer and subsequently place USyd as your first preference), provided you do not intend on doing so right before the due date for a particular offer round, which is when you will not be able to change your preferences.

I hope this helps! 😄

Yusra366

HSC
Congratulations on your offer!

Yes, you may rearrange your preferences via UAC accordingly (i.e. place MQ as your first preference until you secure your offer and subsequently place USyd as your first preference), provided you do not intend on doing so right before the due date for a particular offer round, which is when you will not be able to change your preferences.

I hope this helps! 😄
Thank you for the congratulations, as well as your help. Makes sense now!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
what jobs you looking at with this? Pretty niche ngl.
The potential careers of those who complete a Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences include:
  • audiologist
  • speech pathologist
  • forensic speech scientist
  • researcher
  • marketer
  • health advocate
It seems like an interesting field. :)

zizi2003_

HSC
Do you know when we have to accept the MQ SRS offer?

Yusra366

HSC
what jobs you looking at with this? Pretty niche ngl.
Speech pathologist. The downside of this course at Macquarie is that I would have to do a masters of speech pathology to become a qualified speech pathologist. That is why this is my last pref

Yusra366

HSC
Do you know when we have to accept the MQ SRS offer?
November 12 or if you have gotten an offer today then you can choose not to put Macquarie as your first preference and then that way you won't get an offer from them on the November 12

Yusra366

HSC
The potential careers of those who complete a Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences include:
  • audiologist
  • speech pathologist
  • forensic speech scientist
  • researcher
  • marketer
  • health advocate
It seems like an interesting field. :)
Yes exactly

imaiyuki

HSC
i got a srs offer for my desired course in macqaurie too!!!! but while on one hand i feel overwhelming relief i'm also kind of melancholic
like the last week of 13 years of formal education was supposed to be the most stressful, and suddenly this offer just comes in and renders the entire hsc pointless... it'll feel strange doing the hsc with zero stakes ;( like idk if this sounds weird but i was somewhat looking forward to all the stress and worrying about atar since its like a rite of passage at this point... but i guess i should be gratefull :p

mwah

specificagent1

HSC
Speech pathologist. The downside of this course at Macquarie is that I would have to do a masters of speech pathology to become a qualified speech pathologist. That is why this is my last pref
just macquarie or is this everywhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)