St George Girls High enrolments (1 Viewer)

vaaan

HSC
I'm pretty sure we use a cambridge textbook. Can't remember LOL; it's pretty rainbowy though.

jules.09

HSC
sorry guys i have no idea where to put this question but does anyone know what textbook st george girls high school uses for their year 10 maths? ty in advance <3
It's Spectrum (Cambridge) for junior school, but in year 10 it MIGHT be New Century Math whatever that is.

lyounamu said:
That's an awesome school and it's hard to get in. I think they will make you do English (Advanced) considering that school is highly ranked in HSC.
Uhmm, yeah you MUST do advanced english in year 11, but you have a choice in year 12. At any rate, mid year 11, they give you a slip with your english ranking, and by the end of the year, they give you another slip with your actual prelim ranking, suggesting you to keep advanced or drop to standard.

I wouldn't say it's an awesome school. It's alright. It's top ten calibre I suppose. The best state school rank I've seen for St George is probably 5th. <!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>

HSC
nerdsforever, do you HAVE to go to a selective school?
some other private schools out there get pretty good results...

and why not try out for sydney girls or north sydney girls or something while you're at it? haha

stevey6404

HSC
oh my god. ohhh my god. OKAY.
ST GEORGE GIRL HERE, on my friend's account. could not stand reading these comments :L
okay okay sooo i'm not sure about the stamp thing but i think it's best if you have one so just ask ur school? yes, at st george girls you must to at least 2 units of english but that's part of the HSC criteria anyway. you must do at least 12 units. i'm not going to sell the school or anything but basically, if you focus and actually want to do well, it'll be a great school for you. but the choice is up to you :p give us a shout if you get in? i believe we may even be in the same grade if ur guna be applying for year 11 next year.
hope this helped. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)