Staff Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
So we have a customer appreciation thread, a rules for staff thread and a rules for customers thread.

I think that it's about time we were able to appreciate awesome service.

So how were you served awesomely lately?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't mind when things go wrong, because I'm rarely in a rush, as long as the staff members are trying to do something.

Like when the register girls bug the guys out the back because I haven't gotten my order yet. Yeah it's a bit slow but she's trying her best and that's all I could ask.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
jsut got served by a staff member from EB games.

she was pretty cheery and stuff. nice customer service ^^

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
The guys who own Bread and Butter Pizza at Kirra beach. Whenever Mum and I walk in, they recognise us straight away and ask how we're going, what we've been up to etc etc... It's nice to have a chat with them and see how their little shop is going. Thanks boys!

As a token of appreciation, a tip always goes their way. =]

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
The hairdresser in Parramatta who cut my boyfriends hair 6 weeks ago for the first time, then remembered him when he went back last week, and remembered me and noticed I'd changed my hair colour. I was impressed.

ledzeppelin

HSC
The lady who runs my local newsagent started getting Big League magazine in at my request, and always saves me a copy if the rest sell out :)

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Exphate said:
The staff at the 2 restaurents the missus and I go to are really, really great, and don't treat her like an invalid because of her wheelchair. It's pretty rare actually :(
My grandmother is in a wheelchair and i find people go out of their way to help her. Also an invalid is someone with a permant life changing injury, which someone in a wheelchair is, so i think your using the wrong word.

Also kudos to the people of Zabelli in mannings who let me jump the que everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)