Stage 3 Students at risk - Show Cause (1 Viewer)

kazss11

HSC
N/A
Basically, Ive failed a subject 3 times and have failed more than 50% of my course.

I've passed 2 out of 4 subjects this semester.

The reason is due to depression, personal problems and the death of my step mother.
Now, I have documentation etc and a statutory declaration to show cause.

You think I will be kicked out?
Legitimate reasons and documentation, do you think I will be excluded, problems are now resolved and am in a position to smash uni.

Thoughts?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I think you could get another crack at it. I mean most of the time, the university is pretty understanding.

Why did you fail the second time though? I mean the first time, sure and the third time, you've explained it but really, I would have thought the second time you do a subject is when you really kick arse.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Basically, Ive failed a subject 3 times and have failed more than 50% of my course.

I've passed 2 out of 4 subjects this semester.

The reason is due to depression, personal problems and the death of my step mother.
Now, I have documentation etc and a statutory declaration to show cause.

You think I will be kicked out?
Legitimate reasons and documentation, do you think I will be excluded, problems are now resolved and am in a position to smash uni.

Thoughts?
The University is understanding but failing a subject three times, under most circumstances, is quite ridiculous.

You should speak to the SRC who can help you. They have a website where you can make an appointment or drop in on select days (Tues/Thurs) I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)