standard v advanced (1 Viewer)

aim2fire

AIMZ
HSC
I do standard, i dropped advanced at the start of year 12 when i found out what texts we were going to study. Hamlet, rozencrants or however you spell it and all this other boring shit.. either boring or im just too dumb to understand it hahha

0Jade0

HSC
I was in standard in yr 11. I felt my life wasting away there so I moved to adv this year.

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i've been a std person all through year11 and 12. its a good course, i love the texts as well

Sar_28

HSC
yea same i do standard but dropped down from advanced.....i find it so much easier and i dont have to concentrate so much on it now.in advanced i was in the lower quartile (lol, some maths for u), but now im in top 5 in standard,,,,,,yay for standardians

johnny~

HSC
i do standard, cop alot of shit for it but i came 1st in the year for it to! i beat like half of advanced for AOS so theres not much difference

tianluli

i do advanced because its the only course offered in my school... i wish i did standard though

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
knobblett said:
I have to do Advanced because i do 3U, but my school doesn't offer Standard English or General Maths.. I guess that's just us..
Adv has awesome texts but: Frontline, Blade Runner/Brave New World, King Lear.. and Crime Fiction for 3U? Wonderful :cool:

King Lear. *shudder*

After watching Ran:
Me: "That's a bit depressing."
Friend: "It's the Tragedy of King Lear."

After watching all three films and reading the play far too many times, I have come to the conclusion that Shakespeare must have been one depressed dude indeed to come up with something so very utterly nihilistic.

Glenn198718

standard and i am coming in the bottom 5 in that. I am not a very bright person but when it comes to sport i have got it covered and me doing special education doesnt help matters either

Please dont laugh at me....

aaaman

Banned
HSC
standard all the way, all the text are all set for guys. i pity the guys in advance doing all that girly crap hahahahahahaha

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i do standard...advanced places were limited in our school so alot were forced to do standard...not that i would be doing advanced anyway:D

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I do standard.. ranked 2nd so i don't mind... i beat most of adv. kids in AOS as well though my teachers say I should of done advanced.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Vampire said:
haha basically same thing from what i've heard - except one scales better than the other...

arnt both scaled the same buts its standard that r shit like sam made them scaled the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)