• Only if ur a fan

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Even though Star Wars isn't out yet the information books on SW Vehicles/Ships and SW Character/Items guides are avaliable when I went to Myer Metro. SO MANY STARSHIPS FROM DIFFERENT RACES!!! *drools

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Argonaut said:
Mr Sloane, before you replace the Senate with your dictatorship I should remind you that Julius Caesar once said that "the difference between a Republic and an Empire is the loyalty of one's army".
Mr Yoda do you want a speaker platform thrown at you again?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I finally watched the real Episode III trailer. I'm so watching Star Wars. Maybe a few times at the cinemas so it can beat LOTR:ROTK

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Aznpsycho said:
Has anyone noticed that the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Encyclopaedia is already out in the bookshops? I saw it in Dymocks last wednesday.

Doesn't it kinda defeat the point? Meh, spoilers take second place to merchandising.

Anyways, there's a pretty cool-looking bad guy, some cyborg guy with four (count them, four) lightsabers. And what that guy was trying to spoil you with earlier (you know, the roll-over bar) was true.

Oh, and did anyone notice how Kashyyyk seemed to consist more of plains and small forests? The Kashyyyk in KotOR consisted more of kilometre high trees with little villages suspended on them (like the Ewok planet, but scarier). Meh, several thousand years does wonders to ecology.
That cyborg with the four arms is General Grievous: Commander Of The Droid Armies.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah what the hell is with releasing the book way before the movie...won't it spoil the movie (hence I aint reading it)

Do they cinemas have session times for star wars yet? how can you buy a ticket with no session time? I finish uni at 12 on the 19th so I play to watch it straight after.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Well actually there is a session time...midnight on the 19th of May :)
So I guess when you go get a ticket, that's when you'll be seeing it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Im not sure if u guys have been to this site yet but check it out, and if u join let them and me know i sent u

transcendent

HSC
N/A
didn't seem interesting but i liked that Darth Vader/Storm Troopers scene boarding the Tantive IV with the dead Rebel soldiers saying lag, crappy team, stupid map and Vader saying own3d. That was funny.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I was never in character. Have you played KOTOR 2? My God it takes so long to get off each planet -_-" I've been about 5 hours a week and I've just got off Telos. It's so... BIG. There are so many choices but I always end up playing light side. I haven't even finished KOTOR 1 yet. Do you know where I can get Rebel Alliance? I really want a starfighter simulator.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
I was never in character. Have you played KOTOR 2? My God it takes so long to get off each planet -_-" I've been about 5 hours a week and I've just got off Telos. It's so... BIG. There are so many choices but I always end up playing light side. I haven't even finished KOTOR 1 yet. Do you know where I can get Rebel Alliance? I really want a starfighter simulator.
Which is a better game KOTOR1 or 2

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I feel that number 2 is more in depth and MUCH longer then 1 so 2 is better cause you don't know what's going on and spend alot of time learning about past events which make things more interesting.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
transcendent said:
I'm playing KOTOR1 now...seems like a bitch to play compared to the Jedi Knight series.

Anyway, get X-Wing v TIE Fighter, best Star Wars fighter game ever! (I know its like 10 years old, but what the hell)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Faux Spoilers for all!

HotShot said:
its got everything the summary of the entire script, therare are wookies.
these are quotes about it:
"We will see more interaction between Anakin and Palpatine." - RM - You couldn't have guessed this yourself?
There will be a scene when Anakin is given the name of Darth Vader and an explanation as to why he was given the name and what it means. - RM No, there isn't.
"Well, one, his brains have, his memory system has been erased and so has R2's. So, they don't remember anything from the first trilogy. I'm telling you something from Episode III, but I shouldn't be telling you that, but I think most of the fans already know that." - GL ---mr lucas\
In one scene, Padmé, Obi-Wan and C-3PO will be "the scene that explains it all" on a vista with moderate winds. - OS-official site I don't know what this means really, C3PO is just a nuisance as he always is all movie
"Chewbacca will join the fray with a small part in one of the action sequences of Episode III." - GL True

The viewer will recognize Chewbacca but he is different, as he has more muscle definition to his physique, as he is 20 or so years younger." -PM-Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) I'm not hardcore enough a viewer to verify this, he looks the same to me.
When asked what color Anakin's lightsaber will be during the duel with Obi-Wan, Dan said to watch Ep4. -DG--red-- Blue

In one scene, an out-matched Obi-Wan fights over "Jedi business" and gets "clobbered". - OS What the hell? He does get clobbered at one stage though.

The reason Obi-Wan changes his name to "Ben" will be seen in the movie but not an explanation as to why he chose "Ben" as the specific name. -PH There is no explanation
we already know this..
Obi-Wan will become "General Kenobi" and the great hero of the Clone Wars. -DG He is 'General Kenobi', but they his hero status was glossed over if mentioned at all.
Padmé's back to wearing disguises. As well as now hiding this marriage to a Jedi, which is not allowed, she has to hide the fact that she's going to have babies. All of the costumes had to disguise these facts." - Iain McCaig Nope

"Padmé will not sit around all day, but she doesn't exactly wrestle a Nexu either." (regarding any action scenes) - PH Erm.. pretty much she does, what's a Nexu?

We will definitely see Palpatine/Sidious use an "awesome display of the dark side of the force". - RM ROFL. I think this is actually a direct quote for Sidious himself. Yes, the dialogue is that bad

Palatine has more than one look/style of appearance in the film. -PH Only if you count getting his face frizzled until it looked like the face of Freddy from Friday the 13th

Ep3 will explain how and why Palpatine looks the way he does in ROTJ and why he did not look like that in Ep1 & 2. -PH See above

Yoda will be featured in a spectacular action sequence. -DG Was there ever any doubt?

The Anakin/Kenobi duel is a lengthy one and will span many sets and travel a lot of distance. - OS Yeah, it is pretty long and there are a couple of sets I guess. The number of sets they fight on didn't make much of an impression though
"The climactic fight scene is, at 12 minutes, the longest fight scene in cinema history." -NG
Erm.. dunno
The Clone Wars would end at the beginning of the film, and it would then become very small and personal." -GL Wrong
The disappearing Jedi issue will be resolved in EP3. - GL I'm not aware of what this issue is.

The last ten minutes of the film will be "a dream come true" for all fans. - RM If by 'a dream come true for all fans' they mean Anakin dons the mask, then yes. Personally I was hoping to see Natalie Portman doing the dirty though. *Goes to watch Closer*

The "force ghost" theory will be explained. -PHYep

We will not see any Jedi spirits in Ep3, but it will be explained why some Jedi have the ability to appear as spirits and others do not. -PHErm.. I guess

Shmi Skywalker is mentioned in Ep3. -PHWho? If she's Anakin's mum, then yeah. But who really gives a sh*t
We will see more of the younglings. -PH Right before Anakin slaughters them
We will see wookiees in action and "it is something to see". -DG It's not something to see, no.

"Ep III definitively has the most lightsaber action of any Star Wars film." - RM I thought the 'definitive' lightsaber action was when Obi Wan 'defined' what lightsabers were to Luke in Episode 4

"The battles will be on an even larger scale." - RMYep, they're big

"We will see some glorious death scenes." - RM Well.. people die. There isn't a lot of glory about their deaths though.
And for the final spoiler. Does Lucas have a go at George Bush? Yes, yes he does.

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
The "force ghost" theory will be explained. -PHYep

<--- it wasn't really explained.. was it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)