Starcraft! (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
starcraft is da best!!

i've spent countless 6hour straight games over dialup with a friend playing it!!
my record is a 8hr game, but there was a dinner break in between :)
yeh over dialup 33.6k modem

those were the days

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
screw zergling rush....

use your suvs or drones!!

lol get them to attack the other base's units at the beginning of the game and then slowly destroy the main building :)

Giant Lobster

HSC
aha i vaguely remember chang on aus1

my gang of friends stopped playing in yr 10 cept a few.

mass arbiters pwn5 j00 ling rush :D

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i used to play on Aus1
back when i was with ihug dialup
when ihug had a dedicated server for aus1 connection
those were good times :)

dunno why i stopped playing...
i think it was because CS started to overtake in popularity

santaslayer

HSC
Hmmmmm..... CS didn't appeal to me too much, I like Quake 3 better, no skill required on the rocket launcher :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
sif
rocketlauncher is hard to use properly

Collin

HSC
N/A
Starcraft forever. I didn't start playing online until around a year or so after I got the game though (since I didn't actually get the internet till then). My w/l ratio was around 22/4, where 2 of the losses were resulted from bad dialup disconnections.

Ah, good ol' Chess. Don't really play anymore, but was in the Chess team in primary school. Our school won the regional comp one year out of 30 schools and my name was in the paper.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
Hmmmmm..... CS didn't appeal to me too much, I like Quake 3 better, no skill required on the rocket launcher :D
I love Quake III, mainly the Rocket Arena mod, where you start off with all the weapons and a decent amount of ammo to last you through the round, no powerups/pickups and no splash damage. In this, it's a total test of absolute skills (as in normal Quake your chances of winning depends on other crap factors like where you start on the map, if you're quick enough to get to powerups or if you know where the powerups are in the map etc.)

You carry the skills you learn in this mod to normal quake. When I don't have access to the net, I sometimes play bots, usually on hardcore. Try playing the 1vs1 map with Klesk on hardcore, not easy but hell fun.

Usually I play discreetly, rail from distance, and if at close range rocket them away or lightning them to ash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)