• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Start being stressed after trial (1 Viewer)

blfmyd

HSC
N/A
I've just finished my trial exam and already got almost all the marks back, it was much harder than any test I've done in my school and I kind of underestimate it. So it was bad relative to my previous assessment in every subject. I'm just being worried about my ATAR and still very confused about how final ATAR worked out. I list all my trial marks and ranks and hope someone can help me with this. btw my school rank is around 200.
English ESL 81/100 2/14
Chemistry 49/70 4/14
Physics 62/80 3/17
Maths Ex1 52/66 2/4
Maths Ex2 haven't got it back but confident with high 70 or low 80, top 3 out 7 in distance high school
I 've done better in previous assessment, always came first with band 6 mark in English, physics and maths Ex1 also once in Ex2, chemistry is the only one subject I am not doing well but still in top 1/3 of class. I am wondering how bad the trial exam will pull me down and still have no ideas how internal marks and school rank affect my final Atar. And I have basically decided what course to do in which uni, just worried about if I have chance to get that Atar of 85+, and how well I need to do in HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)