Starting Mid Year (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I have finally decided to get into gear and go to uni after doing the non-conformist thing to achieve my goals without a degree, now I want to do a bachelor of management at UTS, I am pretty sure with my work experience and certificate qualifications that I can get it but am unsure of what it is like to start as a first year in the spring semester??

Any views, experiences, etc?

I have gone from wanting to go and then not again so many times in the last 2 years I am worried I would change my mind if I wait till next year as by then I could most probably have achieved what I wanted up until early this year (Having the job I have been working towards for the past 2 years)

spence

HSC
I have finally decided to get into gear and go to uni after doing the non-conformist thing to achieve my goals without a degree, now I want to do a bachelor of management at UTS, I am pretty sure with my work experience and certificate qualifications that I can get it but am unsure of what it is like to start as a first year in the spring semester??

Any views, experiences, etc?

I have gone from wanting to go and then not again so many times in the last 2 years I am worried I would change my mind if I wait till next year as by then I could most probably have achieved what I wanted up until early this year (Having the job I have been working towards for the past 2 years)
I transferred to USyd mid year. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
I transferred to USyd mid year. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it
yea man, i started spring

i jsut caught up sum of the autmun sub over summer session

not sure whether UTS runs that or not

prob would though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)