• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

starting relationships (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
this is just a general question.

I've never been out with a girl before...its just that I haven't known a girl who's had a personality that's like "wow".

but anyway, in the event that I managed to get with a chick... what do people usually do when their together?

I think I would be more than fine on the first date... ;)

But its just on the following dates and all... what do you do?

I mean walking around passing time ... you can't exactly talk 24/7.. you'll run out of things to talk about.

You can only do some much going to the movies.

Going to dinner. that's pretty standard.

Doing things like going to Luna park...

I'm just worried if i do go out... I can't keep her entertained! She'll probably wiggle away faster than a truck.

ugh... I always think about these factors. You can't talk to each other ALL the time.. you can't do the same stuff over and over again. Yet you don't want her to be bored...

advice please :) :cool:

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Talk, make jokes, hang out with her, whatever. Treat her like you would a good friend (just maybe not the hitting and the teasing -- at least, not so early).

If she likes you enough to go out with you, chances are, she enjoys your company.

Be you, act naturally.

Panda Bear

HSC
:)

yeah... that's good, at least you know what's going through my head lol..

I got no idea how to go after this girl.. coz she's got a bf :( But I just gotta play with her I guess..

so much things in my head :(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe when a relationship is just new I'll tell you what you'll be doing to pass the time......MAKING OUT!

Other than that like someone before me said, if you're with someone its usually because you really enjoy their company so you can mill around and do nothing and its still great cos you're spending time with someone you like a lot.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Panda Bear said:
:)

yeah... that's good, at least you know what's going through my head lol..

I got no idea how to go after this girl.. coz she's got a bf :( But I just gotta play with her I guess..

so much things in my head :(
She has a boyfriend ... ?

Then shouldn't you not be going for her? There is a difference between single and taken people - taken people are taken!

Don't cause any trouble there. :p I'm sure she's not the only girl for you.

Anyway to answer your question, when you're with someone you really enjoy being with, you wouldn't be thinking about what to do next. It'll all fall into place. When you first go out, go to a place where you can talk, but if you run out of things to say you can also do something else - like a Westfield (with a cinema) that's opposite a park.

To the above who said kissing is good. I agree. :) Kissing is great, but kind of suss when you suddenly stop talking, and after half a minute or so of awkward silence, you grab her and kiss her. :p

HSC
Panda Bear said:
if that is the case youve got to wait... let them run their course alone and if your lucky i guess they wont work out. But if you try to split them up she will work that out and your done for. If you just ignore the fact she has a boyfriend and treat her as if she's single i dont think you'll keep your head long... thats just the way it goes.

thats also probably why you dont know how to ask her out... coz your not supposed to and you know that. No use making a plan for something you cant actually do...

Panda Bear

HSC
yeah I'm gonna have to try and wait it out... who knows. someone better might come along :p

making out hahaha.. sounds like an idea ;)

dreamerish always has nice replies hehe

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
when you meet the right person, talking and being together is more than enough, whether you're having sex or not won't matter

think of sex as icing on the proverbial cake

Keen

MD
HSC
The more you care about stuffing up, the more you will. Relax, have fun with the girl, tease her, treat her like one of your mates. This really can't be stressed enough, everyone says it but it's the most important thing.
And stop thinking you have to keep her entertained it's an awful thought, even those who can entertain people getting this thought kills you. You sort of have to think she's there because she likes your company. You don't need to entertain just pull out your usual self, don't be a wuss and be too nice, do your own thing, show her your a man who wouldn't really care if she's there or not.

But as for the girl being taken, you really shouldn't go there, just be friendly, act like you don't care and she might soften to you. Matters what kind of girl she is.

All the best of luck, if not with this girl, in the future, it's a game you have to perfect.

Keen

pmr_123

HSC
well at the very start of the relationship i doubt she's thinking about sex, especially if you're going after her as soon as she and her bf break up...

just talk to her, get to know her, and do things that you both like doing, even if that is just lying around on your bed talking, and kissing is definitely a great thing to do when you run out of things to say...

stfu noob

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
When you first go out, go to a place where you can talk, but if you run out of things to say you can also do something else - like a Westfield (with a cinema) that's opposite a park.
Burwood Westfield/Park anyone? :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
stfu noob said:
Burwood Westfield/Park anyone? :rolleyes:
Haha, exactly what I was thinking of.

Hey, do your initials happen to be J.H.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)