STAT Test - Did my MC today (1 Viewer)

HyZaret

HSC
N/A
Hi

Well, did the Multiple-Choice component of STAT today.

UAC website says I need to wait about 3 weeks for my result.

Those who took the test in this sitting, what did you think of it?

Also, how do you think you went in it?

Curiously yours,

Hy Zaret

jippy787

HSC
N/A
It was OK, but I needed more time. I actually preferred the example questions . . . I think I did better on those than the actual test.

I guessed about ten questions that I didn't have the time to do, which is bad . . . though that happened on the example questions, too, except I just didn't do them at all on that one. I'm also second guessing a few of my choices, because I changed the answers and now I'm thinking my first choices were almost certainly the correct ones. It also felt to me like there were too many quantitative reasoning compared to verbal reasoning, even though I know it's an even split of 35/35.

I'm a little confident I did all right in the verbal reasoning, but I'm equally confident I did below average for the quantitative reasoning. I hate mathematics. And I have no clue what STAT score I need to achieve to get into the course I want, which is Journalism at UTS. I'm hoping that if my quantitative reasoning score lowers my overall STAT score, UTS will take into account that my verbal reasoning score alone is what really matters, seeing as it's to get into a journalism course . . .

It would be really ironic and depressing if I ended up somehow doing well in the quantitative reasoning, and blew the verbal reasoning. That would definitely be it for me, then. No journalism.

The good thing is it's done and over. I just want to know my results now instead of waiting three weeks . . .

HyZaret

HSC
N/A
Well, good luck!

I'm not so hot on maths, however I think I did okay in the test. Little stumped on the Calender question, marked it to go back to however I ran out of time.

I remember I put down C for the last question, without even reading it!!!

Happy to talk over more of the specifics, via PM or something, if you'll enable it?

Curiously Yours,

Hy Zaret

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
i found it ok, finished 20 minutes early and just went through everything and changed about 10 questions , so not to sure there.

didnt help being behind the door at jamison high school being disturbed hearing a loud screech and cold air coming through everytime someone went to the toilet . geeeez how many times can you go to the toilet in 2 hours.

HyZaret

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha

Well glad you finished early... I'm applying for Uni before the end of the month, as that's the deadline for 1st admissions.

Wonder if my results will be viewable then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)