State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Apparently Wing is set to be dropped. Being a Roosters fan, you'd think I'd have a big whinge but I don't think he's been performing great.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, I was wrong. Wing has been included on the bench. AND FREDDY IS BACK!!!! Here's the team:

fullback: mini
wingers: lewis and rooney
centres: gas and cooper
5/8 freddy
half back barrett
lock timmins
second row: fitzy and hindmarsh
props: o meley and ryles
hooker: budderus

bench: mason, kite, kennedy and wing
18th man: finch

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Shit, I didn't even realize that. It may as well be Dragons/Roosters Vs QLD.

.:b-me:.

memories consume
i was SO right about freddy getting another go!
but finch should have been on the team...and...erm...who is matt cooper?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Finch is 18th man. Barrett is uninjured and playing well, he was always going to get a go.

Cooper plays for the Dragons.

neonazi

cooper is doin pretty good. he deserves his chance in the team. poor tahu havin to miss out thru injury. he would have been there for sure. and where's matt gidley??? he was one of our best in game 2 and now hes dropped?? i seriously dont understand these selectors, i mean game 1 - best fullback in the league picked on the wing??? wat was that about.

dont know about freddy. hes a good palyer but i still think that hes a bit old and like retired a few yrs ago and so shouldnt be playin 2 games in a series. in game 2 he was there cos of injuries, well now everyone is back so they shouldnt have picked him!

i reckon luke davico deserves a crack at origin. hes been heaps consistent over the last few years. maybe next year!

qld team is interestin with paul bowman droppin to the bench. thought he was awesome in game 2 and was thinkin that tonga would be dropped. other than that its all the same. i am predicting not such a great game from billy slater as he'll be defendin on the side of mark gasnier. he'll run all over slater for sure.

UP THE KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Bowman is good defensively, but Tate is just as good defensively and alot better offensively. Tonga is a machine, he has to be kept.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have to admit, St George are doing well but I think they've become overrated. They'll choke come semi's.

Despite NSW's loss in game II, Freddy played as if he was 19 again from the word "go". I think he'll gel with Barrett to make a good combination and that being in front of a NSW crowd, he'll fire up.

.:b-me:.

memories consume
freddy does indeed play like someone much yunger than his age. i think he deserves the chance to excel in front of a home crowd.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
well alan langer did the same when he came back, legends of the game only lose their pace.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
they picked freddy prolly because both gower and kimourley are injured ...if anything
And they were still able to include Barrett at halfback to keep everyone happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)