State of Origin Thread (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ToO LaZy ^* said:
webcke?????????
hehe yeah, same thing goes for him, but theres carroll who is a machine, then theres just webcke who is a bloody mountain

olay

HSC
*jumps Around Like A Maniac*

Go The Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

funniboi

HSC
great game

for those who are curious

32 - 14 was the score
=)

nerd2die4

HSC
For thoe that watched the sharks game or have been watching the news, you would have seen greg bird being suspended for 3 weeks for a good one on one tackle. (apparentley he was put iun a dangerous position). but when billy slater was lifted by hindmarsh and some other bloke and was hammered and landed on his head, nothing happened, not even a penalty. what a disgrace!

anyway twas a good game

and after about a thousand stabs at a fairytale ending fittler finally gets it, wanker.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was sitting there the entire game hoping Freddy would score, when he did Easts leagues club just went crazy.

Fucking awesome game, Minichiello should have been sin-binned.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Everyone is going on about Fittler's fairytale ending, but what people are forgetting is that this was his third bite at the cherry.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So what? You wouldn't want to finish on a low, so he kept trying. Fuck.

vegeta_316

HAHA NSW UNSTOPABLE!!

What a game! Everyone from NSW played brilliantly, they all stepped up because they were on a mission to send Freddy, ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS EVER, out a champion. He deserves it, and no one can argue with that. It did seem to good to be true at the end when Feddy charged down Lockyer and scored underneath the posts. Everyone in the stadium was waiting for that moment. It was brilliant!! That's what Origin is all about. Fairytales, miracles, legends and immortals. Its what makes Origin the GREATEST spectacle in Australian Sport.

neonazi

i was kinda hopin durin the game that freddy would not score. its not that i dont think he is a good player, its just that everyone is focusin on him gettin the final try, rather than lookin at how awesome some of the toher guys played, in particular barrett, fitzgibbon, and hindmarsh. these guys had awesome games but all i seem to be hearing about is how fittler scored a try in his final origin.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm sure nerd2die4 can ruin the moment by bagging out Freddy, as I'm sure he will soon.

nerd2die4

HSC
You missed my post loz.

nerd2die4 said:
and after about a thousand stabs at a fairytale ending fittler finally gets it, wanker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)