State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

nicksta_40

HSC
funniboi said:
great game

for those who are curious

32 - 14 was the score
=)
im pretty sure the score was 36-14 mate...but i sure u got drunk in commeration of the win, so ill let u off

vegeta_316

Anyway back to the game itself...

Barrett and Fittler were awesome together. I knew they would run riot on QLD. Barrett was the star of the show IMO. His running game is what NSW were missing IMO in games 1 and 2. I'm gald NSW foccused more on running at the QLD defence instead of relying on their kicking game to score tries.

The NSW forward pack were just brilliant. Hindmarsh and Fitzgibbon now have a mortgage on the NSW back row positions for years to come. They have set a new standard when it comes to work rate. Unbelievable is all I can say.
O'Mealy and Ryles were awesome too. And what about Mason!!
Craig Wing finally produced the goods. When he came on things really started to happen for NSW i noticed. He is definitely back to his explosive best.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I will never cheer for Mason, but I do think he had a great game. And it is good to see Wing back in form, I knew they'd all fire up (bahahahahaha).

How good was the biff? I loved it! Though when they played it in slow motion, Crocker missed O'Meley by a mile.

nerd2die4

HSC
neither of them landed a punch. but t's funny how wing got back into form during the origin game, when he should have been in form before the game in order to be selected. but its all politics, be a part of the roosters or the dragons and youre in.

Jamiebradnam

HSC
billy slater is a myth. good try i SOO 2, but he fluked it, notice how he couldn't do it again. webke is too old, to slow and wears a skirt.

nerd2die4

HSC
what?!?!?! billy slater played his heart out last night, but he was quickly shutdown, and how far can you go if your fowards and doing what they are supposed to do, go FORWARD!
Webcke was proably the only forward trying last night and he did well, but not enough. to say that he is too old is rich as queensland need senior players in the side to guide the youngens.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nerd2die4 said:
what?!?!?! billy slater played his heart out last night, but he was quickly shutdown, and how far can you go if your fowards and doing what they are supposed to do, go FORWARD!
Webcke was proably the only forward trying last night and he did well, but not enough. to say that he is too old is rich as queensland need senior players in the side to guide the youngens.
webcke is still a workhorse forward.

its going to be interesting next year if luke bailey is fit
imagine fitzgibbon, hindmarsh, and bailey, the three workhorses of nsw. PHWOA~

HSC
Loz#1 said:
I will never cheer for Mason, but I do think he had a great game. And it is good to see Wing back in form, I knew they'd all fire up (bahahahahaha).

How good was the biff? I loved it! Though when they played it in slow motion, Crocker missed O'Meley by a mile.
haha..actually i saw crocker land a punch on o'merelys nogon, but not right on target, his punch kinda scimmed his head

Mike iE

HSC
i thought it was a boring game. Origin has lost the flair it used to have. Barrett had a good game, Billy Slater is very overated, sure he has attacking flair, but his defence in the last 2 games was poor, even when they put him back to fullback. It was good to see Fittler finally get a send off, even if he wasnt the best player for the position.
Thank goodness Phil Gould is gone, he is one person i cannot stand, especially when he commentates.

neonazi

AsyLum said:
its going to be interesting next year if luke bailey is fit
imagine fitzgibbon, hindmarsh, and bailey, the three workhorses of nsw. PHWOA~
the blues forward pack will be awesome next year. u'd have timmins, fitzgibbon, hindmarsh, bailey, ryles and buderus. then u have bench players like o'meley, mason, kennedy, wing, ryan, kite and waterhouse. the blues are finally going to outdo the queenslanders in the forwards next year. and with barrett, johns, cooper and gasner in the backline, we'll be close to unstoppable.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
what?!?!?! billy slater played his heart out last night, but he was quickly shutdown
what? , he played shit!, he was the worst player on the field last night

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
haha..actually i saw crocker land a punch on o'merelys nogon, but not right on target, his punch kinda scimmed his head
They did land punches, but when they slowed it down Crocker tried to land this huge hit but just missed completely. Fucking funny.

nerd2die4

HSC
nicksta_40 said:
in Mason's big run, he was palming off Slater like he was a rag-doll!
well the rag doll did well, he saved a try.

HSC
why is that slater kid so overrated?...i mean, he's just at the right place at the right time, wingers are meant to be try scorers are they not?..
ok, that try he scored in game 2 i must admit was quite fancy, but count how many dropped balls and mistakes he makes, he's just not worth my praise i reckon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)