State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

who is going to win the state of orgin??

• blues

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • marrons

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Do you realise Johns has had one game back from a seven week injury and the Knights are bottom of the table?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
blackfriday said:
do you realise that andrew johns is a seasoned performer and won it on his own in 2003? orford hasnt played origin and it is imperative that we win this match.

yea that was 2003, since then, johns has become a gimp....if ur not happy wit orford playin m then go fuck urself.....and then id pick gower if ur not happy...he also has earnt a plac ein that team cause hes played well

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Johns is a good player, but limited match practice and a injury problem add to the fact he shouldnt be playing origin. Gowere and Orford are the 2 choices. Gower hasnt been great in the past few weeks but at least he has the determination and grit to give it all hes got. Orford should play, id pick him as the best running halfback NSW has. hes also a good play maker. That being said, id be happy if Noddy got called up again, but he doesnt deserve it. He has played shit the past 3 weeks and i blame his lacklustre performance at origin for his lack of confidence. But i cant understand whats gone wrong with the sharks..... pull it together boys. Vagana better not be suspended!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
Johns is a good player, but limited match practice and a injury problem add to the fact he shouldnt be playing origin. Gowere and Orford are the 2 choices. Gower hasnt been great in the past few weeks but at least he has the determination and grit to give it all hes got. Orford should play, id pick him as the best running halfback NSW has. hes also a good play maker. That being said, id be happy if Noddy got called up again, but he doesnt deserve it. He has played shit the past 3 weeks and i blame his lacklustre performance at origin for his lack of confidence. But i cant understand whats gone wrong with the sharks..... pull it together boys. Vagana better not be suspended!
i personally would of also thought orford or gower would of been picked over joey. But i guess joey has the expereince? i really hope he doesnt stuff up the game for us cos it would be humilating for him-as people already have doubts over whether he will perform. aww, lets hope blues can pull it toegther and WIN! GO THE BLUES TOMMOROW! :D

Random_87

HSC
N/A
i see what your sayin there kimi but i hope Johns gets bashed around and showed up by Thurston. I know it wont happen but i want revenge for the cause of Kimmorley's bad form. Of course Johns isnt the cause, but the media has built him up big and it was the media who hurt kimmorley's pride the most.

I like Johns, and I definatley dont want him injured, but he didnt deserve his position. I think that everytime origin comes up they dont even think about selecting Orford. Orford deserves it. He should of got a shot.

This morning i herd Lazarus talking on the radio; he explained if NSW were QLD Johns would be picked immeideatly, just like Alfie Langer was in 2001. But the truth is NSW has some quality halfbacks now, and back then QLD didnt. Thats why Langer was picked so quick.

Anyway, Go the Blues! and please let Anasta be the 1st try scorer!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Bloody brilliant performance by Johns. Lockyer the best in the world? Pfffffft!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Wouldn't say brilliant, but I'm surprised that he performed as well as he did.
Matt King was sensational, Anasta again did not get involved enough.
Did anyone listen to Roy and HG call it on Triple J? Bloody hilarious.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Johnz played brilliant in the second half, he really iz an amazin player.
Anasta played Joeyz sideshow, but I still reckon he had a pretty good game.

HSC
Bunny04 said:
yay! ^^ ok.. thats rather large- but yes... GO THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!
and lets hope Johns can lead us to another victory in Brissy July 6
Lol, my bad ... but how friggin excellent was that game? Johns was awesome

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Barrett in place of Anasta
Grothe Jr for Rooney
Keep the rest.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha first half wasnt all too flash, looked more like a battle of attrition, especially with the reshuffling and the breaks.

Need a better ref, i could have sworn at least half the passes thrown were forward.

*mel*

Go Minichiello! 2 tries - yay!!!!

And Johns brought something to the side that they lacked in game 1.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Minichiello did fuck all. His second try was given to him, all he had to do was fall over.
I'm still unforgiving of him when he tackled Sing without the ball last year stopping a certain try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)