• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

State of Origin (1 Viewer)

Emily Howard

HSC
wats dis nsw caveman punches qld caveman

wot happend to dat no punchin rule oh yea dis is straya

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Im fucking fine with players getting sin binned for punching, I rather a quality football game over the biff. But how the fuck does somebody get sin binned for pushing? like how the fuck does tate get sin binned? havent seen reffing that bad since anasta got sent off for getting punched by that souths player

crazy_paki123

HSC
Out of the 4 tries QLD scored, they were all because Nathan Merrit was out muscled and out played by Inglis. Seriously NSW only picket Merrit to shut the Souths fans up. Get Jorgey Tafua or Blake Ferguson back in there ASAP!!!

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Out of the 4 tries QLD scored, they were all because Nathan Merrit was out muscled and out played by Inglis. Seriously NSW only picket Merrit to shut the Souths fans up. Get Jorgey Tafua or Blake Ferguson back in there ASAP!!!
Yeah nathan merrit had a really bad game. He was out muscled for the Inglis try but apart from that it was just terrible reads of the play. Going up when he shouldnt of gone up, taking the wrong man, going up further than josh morris to take a man when he should of stayed on his wing. It's a shame that he now has a really small chance at getting back to origin again like what happened with Uate. If a person in another position plays badly they still have a good chance of getting back in the side but for wingers, they are goooone (most of the time).

Yeah i wouldnt mind seeing Jorge Tafua there, he can actually create his own tries unlike a lot of first grade wingers. Ferguson is great but he might just be one of those players who wastes his talent. I have a strong feeling he wont learn from his mistakes, he is really really really dumb haha

#expertanalysis #morelikearant #butyouwillreadeverygoddamnwordihavetosay

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
not sure how were supposed to win without especially hayne and also gallen......................

iBibah

HSC
Im fucking fine with players getting sin binned for punching, I rather a quality football game over the biff. But how the fuck does somebody get sin binned for pushing? like how the fuck does tate get sin binned? havent seen reffing that bad since anasta got sent off for getting punched by that souths player
It's because he instigated the fight. None of this would have happened if they didnt ban fighting. Because fighting is banned, Tate got sent off for instigating one.

And yeh, faalogo was his name iirc, that was the most unexpected thing to happen

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
LOL comment on NSW blues facebook

"The only good thing about Queensland is the road into NSW." hahahahaha

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
How gun is their fullback !
He's talented, i like the winger better though...for no reason whatsoever

It's because he instigated the fight. None of this would have happened if they didnt ban fighting. Because fighting is banned, Tate got sent off for instigating one.

And yeh, faalogo was his name iirc, that was the most unexpected thing to happen
i know what they said but seriously what he did goes on several times a game he didnt instigate anything

iBibah

HSC
He's talented, i like the winger better though...for no reason whatsoever

i know what they said but seriously what he did goes on several times a game he didnt instigate anything
jennings' brother?

But its the fact when he did do it that time, it caused a punch on. I think its stupid too, but more that fighting is banned because little punch ons always happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)