STATE RANK HSC CHEMISTRY NOTES (NEW SYLLABUS) and BAND 6 ECONOMICS NOTES (1 Viewer)

erikmv

HSC
Buy here for only $19.99: gum.co/XmviD

STATE RANK Chemistry Notes - 18th in NSW for HSC Chemistry 2020. 99.35 ATAR. These are premium complete course notes that will guarantee you a BAND 6 if you use them properly. Information was sourced from 4 high quality and reliable sources: Pearson Chemistry NSW, Chemistry in Focus, Edrolo and Macquarie University's HSC Study Lab. These notes also include example questions from the HSC and trial papers. Knowing these examples allowed me to excel in the 2020 Chemistry HSC, where there were some unique questions that required required a deep understanding of the course.

Created by the same person who created the "STATE RANK Preliminary Chemistry Notes (NEW SYLLABUS)," which are a top resource on this site.

Message me if you would like to see some sample pages.

Last edited:

fbannon

HSC
Hi I am interested in Chemistry notes for Preliminary and HSC courses. Do the notes include notes on possible practical experiments?

erikmv

HSC
Hey,

Yes the notes include quite a few practical experiments (especially the compulsory ones that are in the syllabus). Also, my preliminary notes are free and are a top resource on this site.

Thanks!

erikmv

HSC
Now available on Etsy for $19.99: etsy.com/au/listing/928233705/state-rank-hsc-chemistry-notes

STATE RANK Chemistry Notes - 18th in NSW for HSC Chemistry 2020. 99.35 ATAR. These are premium complete course notes that will guarantee you a BAND 6 if you use them properly. Information was sourced from 4 high quality and reliable sources: Pearson Chemistry NSW, Chemistry in Focus, Edrolo and Macquarie University's HSC Study Lab. These notes also include example questions from the HSC and trial papers. Knowing these examples allowed me to excel in the 2020 Chemistry HSC, where there were some unique questions that required required a deep understanding of the course.

Created by the same person who created "STATE RANK Preliminary Chemistry Notes (NEW SYLLABUS)," a top resource on boredofstudies.org

erikmv

HSC
Now available on Etsy for only $11.99: etsy.com/au/listing/983679062/band-6-hsc-economics-notes

BAND 6 Economics Notes - Created by a HSC TOP ACHIEVER 2020 - 99.35 ATAR. These premium complete course notes with statistics will provide you with a deep understanding of the course, enabling you to achieve a band 6 in economics. Information was sourced from 4 high quality and reliable sources: The RBA, Riley - Australia's Place in the Global Economy, Dixon - Australia in the Global Economy, and Edrolo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)