State-ranked Ancient History tutor, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Felixxx

HSC
TUTORING AVAILABLE

I received 100 in Ancient History HSC 2005 coming 5th in the state.

My topics were:

- Roman Society from Augustus to Titus

- Political Revolution in Rome: 133-78 BC

- 4th Century Greece to the death of Alexander the Great

- Personality: Alexander the Great

I don't have a car or licence (probably should get one or the other) so I'm sadly limited to tutor in the East: Waverley Library, UNSW library, maybe the State Library depending on how sleepy I am...

I can also tutor Modern History which I'm good at. My examination mark was 97. I studied (besides WW1):

- Germany: 1918-1945.
- Personality: Albert Speer.
- Conflict in Indochina.

In theory I could tutor Extension History - ''What is History'' and Tacitus - but if you're doing this subject for HSC 2006 no amount of tutoring can help you. You're screwed.

Alright then. My going rate is $18 per hour! Just PM me.

P.S. My UAI was high - let's just say I can get into combined law anywhere (including Heaven).

X

xeuyrawp

Felixxx said:
TUTORING AVAILABLE

I received 100 in Ancient History HSC 2005 coming 5th in the state.

My topics were:

- Roman Society from Augustus to Titus

- Political Revolution in Rome: 133-78 BC

- 4th Century Greece to the death of Alexander the Great

- Personality: Alexander the Great

I don't have a car or licence (probably should get one or the other) so I'm sadly limited to tutor in the East: Waverley Library, UNSW library, maybe the State Library depending on how sleepy I am...

I can also tutor Modern History which I'm good at. My examination mark was 97. I studied (besides WW1):

- Germany: 1918-1945.
- Personality: Albert Speer.
- Conflict in Indochina.

In theory I could tutor Extension History - ''What is History'' and Tacitus - but if you're doing this subject for HSC 2006 no amount of tutoring can help you. You're screwed.

Alright then. My going rate is $18 per hour! Just PM me.

P.S. My UAI was high - let's just say I can get into combined law anywhere (including Heaven).

You might want to make your advertisment and general attitude a little more professional if you actually want students (and parents) to even consider hiring you.

Don't act like you're not doing them a favour; they can find a better tutor around the corner for a cheaper price.

Felixxx

HSC
I'd only want students with a sense of humour anyway. I can afford to be picky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)