STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (2 Viewers)

qawe

HSC
N/A
Great Chem notes! Kamal leaves no stone unturned, yet is still concise (no useless information).

Boetta

HSC
I used Kamal's notes last year and they were super helpful! Packed with a lot of detail, diagrams, and exam hints. The practical write-ups were also amazing as they were extremely concise. Listen, considering some people spend hundreds of dollars on chemistry tuition, these notes are CHEAP and contain way more content.

Also, he was kind enough to give me his biology notes for science in University since I never did Biology in Year 12.

This guy is amazingly generous and nice! I've also emailed him chemistry questions and hes helped me out.

BUY HIS NOTES!

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad
I recently purchased Kamal's notes and they are extremely comprehensive and concise. His use of colour and diagrams is much appreciated as well as sticking to the dotpoints and some HSC style exam questions.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

261167ss

HSC
Kamal thanks for sending the chemistry notes over promptly.

AND thank you for your painstaking research work to consolidate knowledge from a variety of sources to provide the most comprehensive and concise chemistry notes on this forum, that address every syllabus dot-point adequately.

Much appreciated!

Jake1892

HSC
Kamal's notes are absolutely top-notch. Concise yet comprehensive and written in an extremely user-friendly and clear style. You will definately get your money's worth. Not to mention he goes out of his way to help you. Thanks Kamal!

p4r4digm

HSC
N/A
Hey guyss! Kamal's notes are excellent! If you haven't bought them yet, then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do. He has included useful diagrams throughout all the notes, everything is clear, concise and he has provided all the key points and information. Definitley worth buying! Also, his response is super fast, he's kind and easy to communicate with. TOP NOTES! THANKS AGAIN KAMAL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)