STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone!

I don't think I can express my love for Kamal's notes. For a girl who has to teach herself the whole Chemistry course because of a pathetic teacher, I can easily say that compared to other textbooks, his notes are concise, to the point and imperative to the questions that will be asked in the HSC.
The notes on BOS are brilliant, but I would definitely recommend purchasing his notes for whichever topic, because they will definitely let you excel.
Kamal himself is extremely kind, and through the structure and work put in his notes, definitely organised.

Again, I don't think I could say enough thanks for the notes, and I will be bumping this thread for as long as I have to!

Thanks once again, Kamal!

Kamal15

HSC
hey, im wanting to buy any top quality notes/essays on the-
European Conflict and Leon Trotsky
if you can help, please contact me at emmablanch121@hotmail.com
I'm sorry I didn't do those subjects!

Hi Everyone!

I don't think I can express my love for Kamal's notes. For a girl who has to teach herself the whole Chemistry course because of a pathetic teacher, I can easily say that compared to other textbooks, his notes are concise, to the point and imperative to the questions that will be asked in the HSC.
The notes on BOS are brilliant, but I would definitely recommend purchasing his notes for whichever topic, because they will definitely let you excel.
Kamal himself is extremely kind, and through the structure and work put in his notes, definitely organised.

Again, I don't think I could say enough thanks for the notes, and I will be bumping this thread for as long as I have to!

Thanks once again, Kamal!
Thanks soo much for the kind words!

leej2013

HSC
N/A
WOW truly amazing! The notes are worth 10 times the price and I am truly so lucky to have gotten a hold of them.
Recommended a billion times!! xx

quickly

HSC
N/A
Hey Kamal, how much for your chem notes? and also which option did you do?

Kamal15

HSC
Another review by a satisfied customer I received through email:

"Kamal is a wonderful friend who is always there to help, his chemistry/Biology notes are extremely sufficient to gain a top mark. I strongly recommend to buy his concise chem/Bio notes and also contact him for tutoring as he can really help you with studies, let me say he topped both chemistry and biology with top marks, so he can definitely help you achieve your goals as well".

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

If anyone thinks there is a rort going on, report it to the Contact Mods section.

HSC
I just bought the bio and chem notes of Kamal for a great price! They are so organized and the colour + diagrams are great. The dot points are explained very well and easy to understand xD. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but Kamal for his Chem and Bio notes that's for sure! Thanks Kamal!

Kamal15

HSC
such an inspirational guy!!
Thanks Namu!

I just bought the bio and chem notes of Kamal for a great price! They are so organized and the colour + diagrams are great. The dot points are explained very well and easy to understand xD. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but Kamal for his Chem and Bio notes that's for sure! Thanks Kamal!
Thanks buddy!

Just out of pure curiosity, about how many people have gotten these notes?
Not quite sure mate - but I try to keep them affordable!

ayye

HSC
Just purchased his modern history notes. Can I just say first of all that he is one of the nicest people you'll ever contact. But as the for the notes, you guys are seriously missing out on what he has got to offer: the price is reasonably cheap in ratio to both the quality and quantity of his notes. Please, I'm asking you, to purchase his notes - I'm promising (I never promise!) that it will be worth your while. Cheers Kamal, it was an absolute pleasure to do business with you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)